Our Family

"When are we going to tell our families?" I ask but regret it right away. "I mean, your family." I look down and frown. Beck places his finger under my chin and lifts my face to meet his.

"Our family." He says kissing my lips sweetly. "And after this." He pulls away and kneels down on one knee.

"Alexia, my princess. I know our relationship hasn't been ideal. I know it's not what you though'd it be. It's not even what I was hoping for. But you, you are perfect. The moon goddess gave me everything I could ever need and want in one beautiful person. After just a few months, I know that you are the one for me. I have marked you, we have mated" I blush " we're expecting a pup for goddess sake. So I guess what I'm asking is will you my princess, marry me?" He asks. I start crying tears of happiness. He stands up and wipes away my tears. I nod. "Yes?" He says excited.

"Yes!" I say nodding my head viciously. "Yes!" He hugs me and picks me up spinning me in the air. He places me down and kisses me.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too." He pulls away and pulls out a ring from his pocket and grabs my left hand and slowly places the ring on my finger. It's so beautiful. I smile and press my lips against his in a slow, loving kiss. He pulls away and places his hands on my hips as I look at my ring. (Shown above)

"It's so beautiful Beck." I say in awe. He smiles.

"Like you, only you're free and even more beautiful." He says. I blush.

"Awe." I say wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him down to me before kissing him gently.

"Can I cuddle with my fiance and watch Disney movies?" He asks. I gawk at him.

"Seriously?"I ask.

He nods. "Eeeee!" I jump up and down excited before grabbing his hand and pulling him to our room.