Celeste

They keep me tied up to the pole as they remove.Thomas from his. They pick him up and his head falls forward. I cry and look away. This is all my fault. Once they get him off they disappear down a hallway. I look around, trying to find a way to escape. I dont. But even if I did, how would I untie myself? About 5 minutes later the guards come back. They untie me and grab my arms. They lead me to "The Boss" as they call him.
They open the huge, wooden double doors. They push me in
I turn around quickly but the doors slam shut. I turn back around to the dimly lit room.
"Alexia. What makes you think you could've escaped?" A deep voice questions. I gulp.
"No answer, hmmm. I think you would've gotten away, if you weren't in heat. Thank the Goddess for that." At that my mind trails off.
Celeste! She could help me.
"I wish to go back to my cell now." I say looking down.
"Oh. Surprise. What" I cut him off.
"I'd like to go to my cell." I growl.
I look up. There in front of me stands a very, very tall man. He may be 6'4. He's huge. With a lot of muscle.
"Then come." He grabs my arm and roughly pulls me down long hallways. A wave of heat hits me and I whimper. Still, he continues. We reach my cell. He pushes me inside and closes the door behind him. I wait until I don't hear anything.
"Celeste! Celeste!" I whisper loudly. The room starts to light up. The room feels with a blinding light, making me wince. Once the light dies down, I am met by the familiar dark brown eyes. "Oh! Ale! Thank the Goddess you're okay!" She looks up confused. "Or thank me you're okay? I don't know. Wait." She looks around. "Where's are you? Look at you! What happened?" She exclaims.
"Shhh." I hush her. "No time to explain. I need you to take me to Beck." I hear footsteps coming. "Now. Come on." She nods. She touches my shoulder and we are surrounded into the sparkly blue light. It's so calming. Beck's office comes into view. It starts to form before my eyes. Beck looks up at the light, before wincing as the light becomes brighter. When it does down his eyes widen as he sees me.
"Beck!" I scream.
"Lex! Oh my Lex." He jumps up and hugs me tight. I whimper in pain. He pulls away and looks at me. His eyes turn black.
"Did you do this to her?" He growls at Celeste. She shakes her head.
"No. She saved me." He looks at me and I want to melt. I grab his face and pull him to me. I kiss his lips in a sweet kiss. My body starts to relax and the heat and pain dies down.
"I'm so sorry Lex. We were looking for you. I just got back from the search. And you're in heat." He says the last part slowly. I nod.
"Beck. I. Can I shower?" I question. He nods. I run into the bathroom. I close the door and start crying. I'm in heat. My baby is really gone. A few minutes later there's a knock at the door. I get scared thinking it's one of the guards. I start to whimper and sit on the floor with my knees to my chest.
"Lex open the door. Open the door baby." I start to cry. The door is kicked in a few seconds later. Beck rushes to my side. He hugs me and I cry even harder.
When I stop crying he helps me up. "Come on. Let's take you a shower okay?" I nod. He gently tugs off my short and as soon as he sees the bruises and cuts he growls in anger.
"Who did this?" He growls.
"Celeste can take you to him. But Beck I just need this shower. I have unwanted kisses left on me and I feel so sick." I explain.
"He kisses you too?!" He growls. I nod.
"Did he touch you?" He asks.
"Beck." I sigh.
"Did he touch you?" He asks again.
"Of course he did, how else would he have done this to me?" I motion to my body.
"In a way only I can?"
I nod and look down. He nods and his eyes turn jet black.
"Take your shower. I'll deal with him." He kisses my forehead and walks towards his office.
I turn on the water and get in. The water stings my cuts and I hiss in pain. I wash my hair and cry in pain pretty much the whole time. It still hurts from him ripping out my hair. Blood trails down my body. I then condition my hair. After rinsing it out I start the painful wash of my body.
I cry the whole time. Beck came in when my cries got Loud enough for him to hear.
He finished washing my body. I would hiss in pain and he'd stop and wait. I pressed my head against the wall and tried to breathe. It took a while but I finally finished showering. Beck gave me some track shorts a sports bra. Then he gave me one of his button up shirts. I held it together, not buttoning it. We were making our way down to the pack hospital when Celeste stopped us.
"Alexia, can I um. Can I talk to you?" I nod and walk to her. She walks with me a few steps away from Beck before she turns to face me. "When I forced your wolf back inside, I um. I killed your baby." She says.
"Yeah I know. And I'm trying to control myself everytime I see you." I growl.
"I know. But I can bring it back." She looks at my stomach.
"You. You can bring my baby back?" Tears start forming in my eyes. She nods. "Do it." I whisper. She nods and bends down. She touches both sides of my stomach. She touches her forehead to my stomach. She starts mumbling and I can't hear what she says. We stay like this for a few minutes before she stands up and smiles.
"I'm sorry, for everything I've done." She apologizes.
"Thank you." I say. "Why did you come down to us, anyways?"
"To tell you something. It's about your baby." She whispers.
"Should I get beck." I point back to him. She shakes her head.
"I'll tell you guys later. You need to go get checked." I nod.
I walk back to Beck. I grab his hand.
"She brought the baby back." I say.
He stops.
"She what?" He looks happy. I nod. He breathes a loud breath and picks me up. He spins me around in the air. He puts me back down. He kisses my lips passionately. He pulls away and leans down.
"Hey peanut. I'm glad you're back. You're daddy's little miracle."
He kisses my stomach and stands back up. Let's go get you checked out, hmm." Beck looks at me. I nod and smile.
Yay! The baby's back!!! So what did you think. This was a hard chapter to write because I didn't know how to make my characters devastated about what happened to her. I hope it was good anyways. Love you guys! 💋💋💋💘