Chapter 6

Editied 11/02/15

NEXT DAY

I stir awake with the sun shining onto my face. I guess I forgot to close the curtains last night. I glance at the time seeing the numbers shine back 10:30am.

I push myself up out of bed and grab some clothes then head to my bathroom. Luckily Seth isn't in here so I lock the door. I set my clothes down and turn on the water waiting for it to warm up before slipping of my clothes and stepping into the warm water and squirting some coconut shampoo into my hands to massage into my hair.

After showering I towel myself dry before pulling on a pair of white shorts and a white and blue striped top happy with my choice of clothing as it seems to be hot outside.

I got back into my room and blow dry my hair and brush it, applying little makeup then head down stairs to our new big kitchen where I already hear chaos. I get to the kitchen to see all the others up – which is a surprise -  and mom baking pancakes while the others squabble.

I roll my eyes and pick Tom up from the floor where he's just randomly sat and place him in his high chair sitting down next to him.

Typical. Half of them aren't even dressed yet, including my twin.

Mom serves the pancakes - when it comes to food in this family you've got to practically fight for it, get there first and you get food, get their last and there's a chance you don't.

"By the way kids you all start school Monday." Mom says half way through and we all stop eating and look at her "It's all been arranged, I've phoned up all the schools" She says.

I groan "Great."

"Oooh exciting" Evan smirks...not really joking, yeah it's all right for them. They will fit in straight away, making friends in the first few seconds they step foot in the building. For me, It's a whole other story.

As we are cleaning away, well mostly me seeing as the others are lazy, the doorbell rings. Mom goes to answer it and I can hear faint chatter but ignore it and carry on cleaning the dishes. Moments later mom came back in smiling "We've got neighbours" She says "They're going to come around at one for lunch" She says cheerily.

"Pfff...well they will  be scared by the time they leave" I mutter but she doesn't hear but Seth does and he smirks.

It's true, whoever comes over to our home, leaves possible scared for the rest of their life....by something we do. It's rather amusing actually. "Oh...and they have five kids" Mom says as she leaves the kitchen.

"Five?" I say eyes wide.

"Wow. Going to be fun." Seth smirks as we finish the washing plates.

Five kids. including all of us? Well. This will be fun.

~~~~~~~~

It's nearly one o'clock now and we're all waiting in the big living room at moms orders.

I'm wearing the same, shorts and the top but have put on the chain locket with the picture of me and dad in it on, I'm going to wear this all the time.

"Oooh, I hope they've got a hot daughter" Evan smirks and I smack him on the head.

"Jeeze...is that all you think about" I scold.

He smirks rubbing his head "Damn sis...you hit hard" He murmurs and I smirk at him, that's what you get from living with these animals for 15 years, you've got to learn how to defend yourself.

"Hmm...hope so" Chris says to what Evan says and I roll my eyes, gosh, god help them if they do have a daughter their age.

Suddenly the doorbell rings echoing though out the house which makes me jump...I wasn't expecting it to be that loud. I hear mom hurrying to the door "Kids....be polite...no tricks" She warns before I hear the door open and we all murmur and smirk...yeah can't promise that mother.