Chapter 73

New CHAPTER!

Gosh....I'm sorry! I really do suck at uploading. but the past few weeks I really have been bussy so I do apologise because I hate not uploading.

Okayyy..soo I need to upload quickly because I need, want this story to be finished by the end of this year! otherwise I'll never get it done. Soo....if the next lot of chapters I upload, and this one, seem rushed at all..if they skip a lot, then I'm sorry, I'm trying to make it run smoothly...but, well..you can't really have a book that goes from one day to the next all the time...soooo yeah! I'm trying to push myself to get this done! and oh I WILL get it done before new year. I will if it kills me! aha! :P

Anywayy...thankyou for supporting this story, still amazes me how many people read this and like it! :) thank you <3

Enjoy this chapter! :)

PS: sorry for any mistakes! Point them out if you want! :)

********

CHAPTER 73

“Aah...I'll never get over how awesome your house is!” Charlie sighs happily as she flops down onto my bed, already making herself at home.

I chuckle softly placing my bag to the floor as Abby does the same before she joins Charlie on the bed grinning and I push shut my bedroom door.

“Aah! Oh I don't want to move! This is too comfortable!” Charlie stretches out across my bed, already snuggling into the covers as if she's about to fall asleep.

“No! You can't sleep, we have some plans to make!” Abby nudges her playfully with an excited smile coming to her face.

“Oh! Right....yes!” Charlie giggles, rolling over onto her back, “So....what colour dress you going to where?!”

“Uh, well we have a theme Charlie, so it's not like we can turn up In a florescent pink dress...” Abby chuckles as she pulls out a pad of paper from her bag.

“I knooowww....” Charlie rolls her eyes, “I mean obviously, what colour within the required theme...” She waves her hand dismissively as if she hadn't just forgotten about the piece of news we all got today, the all important decision of the theme of the winter formal.

“Remind us again Abby...” I speak walking over to sit on the corner of my bed with them.

Flipping open her note pad, the one Abby used to write down the information given to her while she and Charlie had a meeting for this dance.

“Okay...so yeah, the theme is winter wonderland...” Abby starts, a faint smile on her lips, “It's masquerade, so we're all expected to wear a mask, keep it all mysterious like and the colour scheme of the whole place will be whites, blues and silver. So with the colour sheme and theme in mind, we have to come up with looks that will all go, and Ms gave us colours such as, different shades of blue, whites, silver, light purple, things like that.....oh and there's going to be sparkles! Lots of them!” She grins, “It's going to look amazing! Oh you should see the ideas we have for the designs and things Lexi!” Abby grins, the sparkle of excitement in her eyes shine.

“But, she's not allowed to knoowww!” Charlie speaks in a sing-song voice with a smirk, “Should have joined the team, then you'll know..”

I roll my eyes with a smile “No, no way would I have joined the team..”I shake my head, “I'm fine with not knowing..” I shrug, “It'll be a surprise...” I smile to them, only really know having silently agreed that I will go, and am still waiting for Noah to see if he's wanting to go too.