Chapter 43

(NEW CHAPTER) CHAPTER 43

New Chapter!

Uploaded earlier! Yay!

There’s a reason for that...and that’s cus...I am SOOOOOOOOO freaking nervous about tomorrow....when I’m getting my GCSE results!! AHH! :O....seriously don’t wanna know what I got.... :/

So yeaah...I uploaded this earlier, because well...I had nothing to do today and it kept my mind of tomorrow...kept me busy :)

I’m afraid it’s a bit short and a bit sad :/...but it’s really only to let you know what Lexi does and feels after what she saw... :)

Soo hope you ENJOY!! Thank you for reading! :)

Oh and Good Luck to anyone else who’s getting their GCSE results tomorrow too! :) <3

*********************************

CHAPTER 43

“Lexi?”

Noah’s voice sees distance to my ears, as if he’s calling my name from miles away....when infact he’s standing right beside me...

My eyes are glued to those two people meters away from where I’m stood....constantly blinking to make sure I’m not the one who’s seeing things...

But I wish I was seeing things I think to myself because that would be so much better than actually seeing it in person...

“Lexi?” this time I feel a nudge on me, snapping me out of my daze and I shake my head hearing Noah’s voice loud and clear this time.

Blinking again I turn my head towards Noah who’s looking at me with an arched eyebrow...

Tilting his head, his eyes search mine “So...now you know..” he says simply..

My eyes narrow “Know what? Huh? That my brother ditched me all night just to hang out with your sister?! Oh yeah! Cus I just saw that!”

Holding his hands up in defence, he looks slightly amused which p*sses e off even more “Whooa....chill Lex...don’t take it out on me, they’re only chatting it’s not like they’ve hooked up or anything..” He ends with a light laugh lowering his hands...

Narrowing my eyes at him again I’m about  to snap at him again, asking why he doesn’t show much emotion to see his sister with someone, sat that close to them and looking too comfortable...

But a movement catches my eye, causing my eyes to flick back to the two people say by the poolside.....

My stomach drops with a heavy weight, my eyes widen at what I’m witnessing.....

What I’m witnessing once again....

Shaking my head in disbelief, I feel myself take a step back, nearly stumbling, with my eyes once again glued to those two people and I feel a ringing in my ears....a stinging coming to my eyes...

No...How could he?!...not again!

This time I do stumble backwards as I move, my fists unclenching and clenching again by my sides as I furiously shake my head...turning away from what I’m seeing...

“Oh...nasty...” Noah comments cringing with a disgusted look on his face and turns away as well, his eyes flicking to me and he frowns, a confused yet curious expression coming to his face...