Chapter 17

New chapter! :)

Sorry for the wait...but...this chapter I think is longer :)

Pic on side is of Asher book who i think should play Noah :) ------------>    but may think I didn't really describe him the same at the begining but oh wel :P :D

PLEASe read note at bottom! :)

Hope you enjoy! :)......

oh p.s.....not proof read :P

**********************************

CHAPTER 17

The morning classes breezed by, I had mostly some with Seth, and also some with Charlie, Abigail and Nathan...who all seem to be still friendly with me.

And now its lunch, and me and Seth are making our way to Charlie’s table where she invited us to sit with them again for lunch.....and Seth to properly meet them.

“Hey Lex!” Charlie grins at me as I slip into a seat next to her and Seth next to me.

I smile slightly back as the Nathan and Abigail greets me too.

“Ur...this is Seth...my brother..” I say nodding towards my twin and pick up my soda can.

Charlie chuckles and smiles “yeah I kinda figured that out” She says “Hey, I’m Charlie!” she grins, speaking in that cherry voice of her’s. “this is Abigail....or Abby, and that’s Nathan” she says introducing the two of them who smile

“Hey....” Seth’s reply is as he picks up a fry to eat glancing at me briefly....

“Right! Now you two have gotta definitely come with us to get that smoothie!” Charlie says beaming at me and Seth “Tomorrow after school, yeah?!”

I raise my eyebrow slightly glancing to Seth and he gives me a look sending me a message with his eyes...

I turn back to Charlie who’s nearly bouncing in her seat grinning....

I smile and shrug “Yeah....okay..” I say

“Awesome!” She grins and we chat randomly for the rest of lunch, and I ignore the rowdiness of a few tables across where my brothers sit......typical.

~~~~

History.

I turn my nose up as I read that of my schedule.

Great, History’s next.

It’s not that I dislike History....just I find it...MEGA boring, with the teachers drowning on and on about these old farts who lived thousands of years ago.

Pffft.....like I need to know that.

“Aw yes! We’ve got History too!” Charlie grins pointing to her and Nathan.

I smile lightly, well at least I’ll have them then.

We say bye to Seth and Abby, who have another class, but are together which is cool and head to the History room with Charlie blabbering on about our teacher, Ms March.

“You’ll love her Lex! She’s not like the other History teachers, she actually makes the lessons fun” She smiles

I smirk slightly at her hyperness and nod “Hmm...yea...we’ll see” I mutter not really sure if  possible.....