Chapter 79

New chapter!

Okay...I've made my decision! This story will end in the next chapter!

Ooo I'm excited...and a little sad aha! I've been writing for the past three days and have actually finished the next two chapters! I'm sorry to those who didn't want me to end this...but I just had to. I've been on this story for at least over 2 years...it needs to end :) BUT these chapters are loonnngg...ahah possibly the longest I've ever written, so you'll have lots to read before it ends :)

Thank youu soooo much! I really hope you enjoy this!

**********

CHAPTER 79

I've had too much to deal with in the space of a few days. I swear I could explode with everything that's going on inside me.

The guilt, the anger, the pure rage and sadness that pours through me, every emotion under the sun I'm feeling throughout the day, and I can't deal with it much longer....

I rest my head into my palms, my hands tugging through my hair as I shake my legs up and down squeezing my eyes shut as I try to push and ignore these thoughts.

Sitting on the steps of these bleachers in the deserted playing field, the only sounds I hear is the sounds of my own heavy breathing and the slight breeze of the cold wind...

Other than that it's deadly silent...one of the reasons why I found myself here, because it'll allow myself to think without all the chaos around me.

Breathing out a a deep sigh with my head resting in my hands I try to make sense of all these thoughts swimming in my head.

I just can't get my head around it. The fact that we didn't see it...the fact that I didn't see it! Or even why Leon didn't come to one of us before it all got bad, why didn't he tell us?

Groaning to myself, I run my hands down my cheeks as I lift my head slightly up, staring down towards my feet.

Why can't everything be simple! Why do things have to turn sh*t and hurt you!

“Lexi?”

Startled by the sudden voice I suddenly sit up with a small gasp in surprise, blinking my teary eyes to come to see a figure standing, and my heart pounds as a sudden thought of who it is comes to my mind, but as they step closer I relax a little as I see the blonde hair belonging to my twin.

Sniffing, I wipe at my eyes, hugging myself with my arms as I look back to the floor.

“Leave me alone..” My voice comes out croaky as I avoid looking up to him.

Hearing him step closer, over the bench in front of me, he comes to a stop right beside me, “You need to stop telling people to do that...” He sighs, his voice sounding a little irritated as he takes a seat on the bench beside me.

“The past few days that's all we've heard Lex!” He shakes his head, “You can't keep pushing people who want to help you away..”

“Help me?” I choke out, shifting position, “How can you possibly help me?!” I sniff again, cursing myself that I can't stop these tears from falling.

Seth sighs and I lift my head looking off into the distance, wishing that I could go as far as that line where the sky meets the tops of the trees.

“If you let us, you would have be able to know” He mumbles, “Lexi, you were coopped up in your room day after day, you didn't see what the others were like...”

I swallow as I feel a sting of guilt seep up through me, knowing where he's getting at.

“You wouldn't allow us to talk to you, hearing you cry at nights...Lexi it hurt us too just as much as it hurt you.”