Chapter 46

New Chapter!

I want to say a big THANK YOU to you all, from all the positive feedbacks, votes and reads! :) It really means alot and I can’t believe people enjoy this story as at first it was just some and I wanted to see what would happen :) Sooo thank you very much I love you! :)

Had such a good night tonight!...I thought that I’ll upload :D

Oh...and someone brought up that they would like to see more characters POV...so I was thinking maybe doing extra/bonus chapters with them in as I don’t really want it part of the main story :) soo what you think on that? :D

Oooh...I’ve had this idea for this chapter since like....the start of this book nearly! :) soo yeahh...and I was surprised that someone actually commented the idea that I had ;) ahah you know who you are :D soo yeaah...just letting you know :D

Anyway...won’t keep you long...but still I would love you even more if you do me a favour and check these out please??? :) http://www.wattpad.com/story/2050792-sneak-peaks-previews-on-upcoming-stories-one  I would really love feedback, thank you! :D

ENJOY! :)

****************************

CHAPTER 46

Everything happens so fast.

As if it’s all on fast forward, everything flashes by in a blink of an eye, with one minute I’m still in Tom’s room, then the next.....

We’re at the hospital.

I haven’t been to a hospital since... my dad died.

And never intended to go back as it brought back too many memories, memories which I didn’t want to see happen again.

But this time, I can’t help it, and in all the chaos, I forget that tiny detail of not stepping foot inside a hospital for two years, and this time rush through along with everyone else, dead at night....to see our little brother.

Our little brother who we have no clue what is wrong with him.

And that scares me.

“Excuse me....I’m sorry but you all can’t go in there...” A young nurse tells us over all the panicked nose as we watch the small toddler being wheeled off down a corridor, for what reason we don’t know.

I stare at the nurse as if she’s crazy, can’t let us through?....why the hell not?!

Mom thou gets to go through, and just as I’m about to push my way through an arm wraps around me stopping me from moving...

“Lex....come on, let’s go wait back here...” Blake calmly tells me holding me back, “He’ll be okay..” He adds whispering and steers me away, only catching the last glimpse of the retreating trolley my brother’s laying on.

He’ll be okay......how do you know that?

We don’t even know what’s wrong with him.

Getting pulled back against my liking, we enter a big room full of sofas and chairs...a few people already in here, so I gather it’s a waiting room...and with everyone else here, everyone else includes everyone who’s old enough to be left alone for a day......