Chapter 76

Chapter is up!  Yay!

Hope you enjoy this ;)

**********

CHAPTER 76

As soon the bus pulls up outside the school, I can feel the butterflies in my stomach swirling even more, why do I feel so nervous?

Taking hold of Noah's hand as I watch him grin, guiding us out of the bus after the others, and I still turn my nose up at the two girls that have strapped themselves to Blake and Evans arm, the poor souls thinking that they are in for tonight as they've managed to be the date for my brothers, but oh I do feel a little sorry for them as I know Blake and Evan, and by when tomorrow morning comes those two will quite possibly have forgotten these two girls...and the fact that those two girls are acting as if they are untouchable just because they have Blake or Evan. Oh it makes me chuckle, yes for one night you do.

“You alright?” Noah's voice pulls me from my thoughts and I look up to meet his gaze, a smile coming to my face easily as I nod to him, loving his smile as his arm wraps around my waist keeping me a little bit warmer from the winter air as we make our way towards the school entrance, which is all decorated itself with the light shining through the glass of the doors, and there's still a few pupils from the lower grades around the building as they leave....which only reminds met that Leon should be leaving now,... I wonder if we spot him...

As we get closer towards the entrance, I can already hear the slight vibrations of the music coming from the hall, and with seeing some staff members standing by the doors as we enter, smiling and greeting us, but to me it looks like they are secretly checking to see if we have brought something..that shouldn't be in the school building with us, which makes me smirk a little because I wouldn't put it past one of my brothers trying to sneak in a little cheeky bottle of alcohol, it's something they would do. Even if it's illegal.

But thankfully, no one gets stopped or anything and we step through the doors, into the reception where the usual bright lights have been dimmed, and inside of a white light, it's now tinted to a blueish colour, creating a darker look but still able to see everything, and the lighting goes in with the decorations that are hung up, including a drape of blue material that separates the corridors leading of to places and there's fairy lights and snowflakes hung all around and I can't help but smile as it does actually look pretty.

Through the noise and chaos of the reception, we follow instructions to sign our names down on a piece of paper after showing our tickets, and watching Charlie and Abby get even more exited is entertaining as I stand behind them with Noah....itching to go through the blacked out doors that have the thumping of the music coming from …

“Lexi! Lex where you at?!” Charlie suddenly sticks her head up searching over the heads of people that have crammed into the reception.

“I'm right here Charlie!” I call to her with a little laughter as..well I am stood right behind her.

Turning her head her eyes light up seeing me as she mutters an 'oh' before grinning, “You ready to see all the hard work me and Abby have done?” She grins winking and I chuckle

“Yep! Can't wait!” I tell her as we move forward, the next to walk through these doors...

Hearing Charlie giggle, I smile tightening my grip in Noah's hand subconsciously and he smiles down at me as the doors are pushed open... “time to party...” He whispers in my ear with a teasing and playful hint in his tone which causes myself to let slip a giggle as we step through the doors, and the control of lighting takes a sudden change..