PLEASE READ!!

Hey, hey! Sorrry this is not a chapter :( and I’m really sorry for the wait...

BUT

I’m a bit stuck :/

Stuck on what to do for the next chapter, because I just can’t seem to stick to one idea...

Sooo.....I was wondering what you guys think, what do you want to happen?

Some people commented last time that they want someone to walk in on Noah and Lexi kissing...is that something that you want to see happen? Because it will create drama and all sorts...I can do that.. :) ???

Or another character walk in on them?? not one of her brothers???

Or....is there something else you want to happen??

It’s a shame having to ask you, because then it won’t be a surprise :( but I will dedicate the chapter to one of you who help out :)

And the majority of people who want the same thing to happen, the next chapter will have that in :)

Soo...you have a decision of what you want in the next chapter!

Pleasee help me out, and the sooner people comment down below with ideas...the sooner I can get the next chapter up :)

Who knows...it could be sooner than you think ;) ...and possibly more than one chapter.....

if no one comments, then there will be a delay of uploading...and it might not be how you want it :P

Soo yea...please, please comment...

What do you want to see happen???

Thank youuu!    :) <333 <33