Chapter 7

Sorry it took so long, I couldn't think of what to write :P

Hope you enjoy it :), oh and I'll upload more than one chapter :)

*************************************

~Edited (16.06.15)

Chapter 7

Me and Chris had to clean up outside. Which I find pretty unfair as technically...it was Chris's fault. He stole my food! He deserved that burger in the face. If it wasn't for him this wouldn't have happened but as usual I get dragged into it.

I have to change my clothes due to the food going everywhere so changing into grey skinny jeans and plain yellow three quarter length sleeve top I'm ready to return back outside.

Stepping back into the garden still huffing over Chris and his stupid arse I don't realise someone is coming into the house so my body collides with theirs.

Groaning softly I blink and look up, frowning and ready to shout at the dork who didn't see that I was clearly coming out of the house.

Though I'm met with a a surprise as I see Noah.

Blinking rapidly again I diffuse the anger as I thought it was one of my brothers, "Uh..oh sorry." I mumble out, attempting to step to the side .

"S'Ok" This boy shrugs which causes me to frown again as it was just a casual, not-giving-a-shit-response.

I look back up to his face ready to make a comment about his all too casual response when I spot his lips curving up into a smirk.

A freaking smirk! Why is he smirking?!

My frowning turns into a glare, him just standing there smirking is aggravating me much more than it should.

But instead of spouting out some rude comments, ones that I'm sure my mother would not approve, I just scoff and shake my head walking past him. He hardly did anything yet that is what is annoying.

I go back over to where the others are, on garden chairs or sat on the grass but then someone rams into my legs almost making me stumble.

"Lexi!" Tom grins up at me with the little girl Morgan standing by him.

I smile and crouch down to their level and ruffle his hair, "What's up?"

"You're pwetty." Morgan says stepping closer to me and grinning.

"Aw, thank you." I smile, "So are you Morgan." She is, cute little dimples and twinkling eyes.

She grins in response and then wraps her small arms around my neck hugging me. I chuckle softly and hug her back.

"What bout me?" Tom Whines from beside which makes me laugh and Morgan pulls back which allows Tom to throw himself at me.

"I can't forget you little monkey." I chuckle poking his round belly which causes him to squeak and digging his head into my neck and I smile, squeezing him in a tight hug one last time before letting go and standing back up to my full height just in time to hear Seth calling me.

Walking as the toddlers I head over to the others and as I approach Seth scoots over on his seat leaving room for me, but suddenly blur of colour dashes in front and April and her fat arse jumps into the free place.

"Oh..sorry Lexi, where you going to sit here?" She blinks innocently acting as if she didn't know I was going to and I narrow my eyes, what a b*tch. Glancing around I notice there are no other seats but then spot Blake and I smirk and shake my head.

"No..it's fine." I tell her, turning without looking at her and go over to Blake and he smiles while I sit down onto his lap, smiling and sneaking a look back towards April who's smug expression has gone. Haha. Thought I didn't have anywhere else to sit, well HA to you!

"OH, so you guys going to go to West side high school?" Hayden asks.

"Sure are." Even response.

"Great." Hayden grins,

"You're gunna love it. Especially the girls." A smirk tugs to his face and Chris and Evan seem to to perk up which makes me roll my eyes.

"Really?" Evan speaks raising an eyebrow and I can just see all the crude thoughts running through his teenage mind.

Ashton hits him on the head glaring at him and I smirk. Good, at least someone did.

"No but seriously, they are fit." Hayden continues, "Right Noah?" He glances towards his brother sat opposite me who has a smirk on his face.

"Yep." He pops the 'p' which makes me scowl as ugh, he's so annoying.

I scoff at the boys disgusting behaviour, rolling my eyes rest my head back against Blake's shoulder.

"You like him don't you." Blake suddenly whispers in my ear.

"What?!" I sit up frowning at him.

Blake smirks and nods in a direction, "You like him." He states and I follow his gaze towards Noah.

My eyes widen slightly.

"What?! NO!" I protest shaking me head rapidly.

Blake just chuckles and shrugs, "You do."

I glare at him and shove his chest before jumping off from his lap.

"Don't!" I snap and he just smirks.

"Oi, what's all the shouting?" Evan pipes up looking to us.

"Nothing."I say though Evan just rolls his eyes.

I glare at Blake who carries on smirking "Don't." I hiss and slap his head

.

"Ow! Jeeze..no need for abuse." He growns rubbing his head, but still smirks, "And by that reaction, I think you do."

"You think what?" Chris now asks

"Nothing!" I quickly respond as Blake opens his mouth, "Don't you dare." I glare at him. How can he think that?! Of course I don't. We've basically just met and Noah is a annoying little jerk which is why I'm acting like this as I can't believe Blake would even think it!

"What are you guys on?" Evan shakes his head slightly amused but confused.

"Nothing, I'm just messin with her." Blake says and pulls me back to his lap and I huff.

"Like you always do." Chris chuckles which causes me to frown, as actually no brother, it's usually you and Evan that do the messing.

They go back to their own conversation which makes me relieved as it's soon forgotten, however I do feel eyes watching me and I peep to see April trying to hide the fact that she's looking at me. Gosh What is her problem?!

*********************************

COMMENT what you think pleeeasee! :)