Chapter 37

New Chapter! :)

ENJOY!

*****************************************

CHAPTER 37

(skipped to Thursday ^_^)

“Lexi! You alright?” Charlie’s voice pipes up beside me as I walk aimlessly down the corridor towards our next period...

“Huh?....oh...hmm..yeah..fine..” I mumble out shaking my head slightly to turn my attention back to her...

Charlie frowns at me not looking convinced “What’s up? You’ve been all moody since Monday..” I roll my eyes at how she says ‘moody’ but makes me smirk on the inside slightly “Oooh!...wait has it got something to do with Brody kid? Because I swear...he looks at everyone like that! And if he thinks about even touching you...I will personally do my karate-chop and chop his head off and then slice his eyes so he won’t be able to se-“

“What?!” I laugh out look at me brown haired friends as if she’s got two heads “Who the hecks Brody? And I think you’ve been watching too many horror movies...” I laugh shaking my head at her...

Charlie smiles “At least I got you laughing!” She chimes in a sing-song voice and grins “Score one to moi!” She chirps...

I chuckle at her to myself shaking my head, she is a strange one her...but that’s good...

“So are you gunna tell me what’s wrong chicka? Cus I did make you laugh...so I think I at least deserve to know...” She grins linking her arm through mine...

I smile lightly shaking my head amused at her lightly and sigh “Nothing....don’t worry about it...” I give her what I hope is a reassuring smile...but she just narrows her eyes at me suspiciously and ‘humm’s...

I chuckle and roll my eyes “Come on...let’s get to class....” I tug at her arm...

Charlie scoffs “Do you really want to get to gym on time?” She asks rhetorical raising an eyebrow...

Oh...I forgot it was Gym...

“Ah...”I say groaning causing Charlie to chuckle...

“But okay...come on..Abby will be waiting for us!” She grins and pulls me along the corridor.....and towards the gym changing rooms.....

~

A loud ear piercing whistle blows and I cringe “Get into teams! Girls vs boys! Go, go, go!” Coach Briggs calls our orders.....and I scowl at him from across the room......he’s quite possible one of the worse Gyms teachers I’ve had.....loud and annoying....

Grumbling to myself...I move to the side of the gym where the girls are crowded.....a little sexists this isn’t it?...having a game of dodge boy with girls vs boys?.....hmm....well I think it is.....and that just annoys me more....

“I love dodge ball..” Charlie grins as I approach her and Abby this side of the gym, the boys crowding around the other side......

“Really?” I mutter looking to the ground and at my uncomfy white trainers “Cus I don’t”

“Yes...” Charlie nods smirking “Cus it’s a great way to hit guys in the balls...”

I blink and look up staring at Charlie seeing her sly smile/smirk as she’s watching the boys across the gym...