Chapter 25

New Chapter :)

Dedicated to TheTannestOne316    my New York Buddy! :D ;)

Thanks for reading this story still!

OH and PLEASE pretty PLEASE can you go check out my new story....'stranded with a jerk?!' :) would mena alot and what people opinions! :):D

ENJOY!

*************************************

CHAPTER 25

“Whooa...I’m pooped!” Evan breaths out heavily as he drops down on to the rock that I’m sat on, after just playing some very physical game of football with the boys...

I chuckle leaning back on the rock that’s almost like a seat, I found the perfect one...you can dangle your feet over the edge and into the sea below that’s gently washing up into a small pool in the rocks and you can sit up against the rock back...

“So you recovered from being buried...?” Evan chuckles beside me, swinging his legs over the edge of the rock too...

I shot him a dirty look “No....I’m still holding it against you..” I mumble, after chasing him and Chris to the water...and having a ‘play fight’ all over again in the sea, I was now free of sand...but socked once more...so I decided to dry myself out on these rocks...and by now I’m half dry...still my clothes are damp and rather stiff from the salt water....

Evan chuckles once more kicking up water “Yeah.....well it was funny” He smirks I just roll my eyes and wing my legs back and forth as I look up to see everyone else doing their own thing...

We’ve been here for quite a while now...and I’m pretty sure it’s about 4 o’clock or something in the afternoon, but everyone still seems happy...

In the distance of the shore I can just make out Charles and Daisy walking along the by the sea, walking away from us as they have gone on a walk.....I can’t help but smile lightly at that, they really are a cute couple...

The boys, meaning Blake, Chris, Seth, Hayden and Noah are playing some kind of ball game, with half of them in the water and half on the sand....throwing the beach ball around...something like that I don’t really know what goes on in their minds...

Then Lee and Cory are making some well....what looks like sand castles/sand mud pies?...I don’t really know but are building them with Tom...oh and of course April’s there as well...with Darren and Morgan...

I scoff silently at that and move my eyes across the beach searching for the last two...

Joe and Jack.....where are they...?

“BOO!”

I jump as two cold, wet hands grab onto my shoulders and shouting in my ear...

“Oh god! JOE!” I shout frowning at the blonde who comes around and starts laughing hysterically, his twin not far behind as he jumped on Evan....

Evan just chuckles “Come here you little buggar...” He smirks grabbing Jack and pulling him over his shoulder so he rolls onto Evan’s lap, letting out a surprised giggle as Evan starts play fighting with him..

I shake my head at the pair, but somehow lightly smile and look to Joe who’s still giggling from his stunt....

“You think that’s funny huh?” I raise an eyebrow at him shifting position...