Chapter 42 (PART 1)

New Chapter!

I’m a bad person...I know...I’m REALLY, REALLY sorry!

I thought I had sorted these chapters out, that I had an idea...but...I’ve seemed to have completely forgotten them and don’t really have a clue as I’ve had a busy week...too much has happened and it’s effed up my mind. And well ya...not really myself....but I’ve pulled something together.....and hopefully it’s alright for you guys and you like it :)

But I would like to ask...to make this easier on me for the next couple of chapters as seriously my mind’s too messed up to even think of ideas, I’m asking and would like if you guys have any suggestions that you would like to happen in possibly the next few chapters you’ll like to share :) as in ideas for what could happen at this formal dinner ;) you would be really helping me out if you tell me them (comment or message) and will be VERY MUCH appreciated, that chapter dedicated to you :) <3333

So yeah, please if you have an idea of what you’ll like to see happen in the next few chappies at this formal dinner...then I will very much like to hear them as it will get a major load of my mind, something less to worry about.........and I will seriously love you forever and ever <3

So yeah, so, so, so SORRY again for this delay....I truly am...but things happen, like they do, something’s that should, never, ever happen to anyone....

AHG...sorry...I’m blabbering on, sorry....just need to offload and rant basically....hehe.

ANYWAY...

ENJOY!....hope it’s okay :) and I apologise if it’s not :)

***************************

CHAPTER 42 (PART 1)

 “Alright, you guys better behave tonight, make a good impression please? For me? This is my boss we’re talking about and everyone else that I work with, so please....please don’t get up to any tricks...”

A sly smirk tugs at my lips as I listen to my mom, not being able to find that very, very tempting...

“Relax mom, aren’t we always good?” Chris grins cheekily towards her “We won’t do anything, and make you proud to call us your children” He nods his head grinning but I spot a hint of mischief in his eye...

My mom eyes him suspiciously as she grabs her purse as the taxi comes to a stop “I sure hope so..” She mutters shaking her head but flashes us a smile, one that enforces her previous comments...

I can’t help but chuckle under my breathe as we start to climb out the taxi, as mom always thinks the worst of us...of course we’re not gunna mess up this dinner! No of course not! We wouldn’t do that to mom....

Well.....who said mom had to know?

Climbing out the taxi...I turn my gaze up to the big building in front of us...jeeze...it’s like a fricken mansion!

The generous building in front of me stands tall, growing up into the night sky with ground lights on the floor glowing up onto the stone of the outside, casting shadows over the neat cut grass below.

I’ll admit, it’s a beautiful building, old but elegant...and seems to suit tonight’s event perfectly...

“Ahem..” I turn my head as someone clears their throat and look up to see Blake stood beside me..