Chapter 50

New Chapter!

So, so, sorry for the delay! Wanted it to be earlier...but I caught up with college work :(...so sorry that you had to wait on a cliff hanger for so long...... :(

BUT...I would like to thank you all VERY VERY much! I love you all for all the comments ! means alot that you all enjoy this story, and want more :).... makes me want to write more to keep you reading ;D

Annyywayy.....so yea...here’s the chapter you’ve all been waiting for ;)....hopefully it’s not too cheesy :P I tried to not make it like that...hopefully :)

Sorry if it’s a bit short :/...I wanted to upload it tonight...so yeaahhh :D

OOOh...and chapter 50! Wow...that’s alot... ;P ahah I’m gunna have to edit this whole book, and while doing that, I’m gunna have to add some chapters together...so there’s not soo many...cus I have no clue when this will end...I don’t want there to be too many chapters! :P :D but that will take time...time I don’t really have at the moment...but I’ll get round to it...eventually :)

OH...and I was wondering if I should do Noah’s POV for this chapter???? Hmmm..... maybe :)

Anywayy.....ENJOY!!!

***********

CHAPTER 50

Oh my gosh...no...no way did he just say that....he couldn’t have! I must have heard him wrong!

I swear my breathing stops, catching in my throat, my eyes widen as big as sources and it feels as if a weight has stopped my ability to do anything as I stay still, frozen..

Is he serious?...like seriously?!

Did I hear him right? No I couldn’t have....why would he ask that?!

My eyes get lost in the depth of his brown ones that are hovering over me, gleaming in sparks of mischief and something else I can’t quite tell.

Staring wide eyed at him, I don’t know what to do, what to think or how to act. I’m pretty sure he can hear, or even feel my heart racing under my chest frantically, as the seconds that past, feel like hours....

“W-what?” is only the word that I manage to stutter out in barely a whisper, eyes widening even more if that’s possible as they flick down towards his lips that curve up into that famous cheeky smile/smirk....those lips that we wants to kiss me with....

Heck! What?! Why?! Why does he? I’m nothing special. Why would he say something like that?! I don’t know what to do! I’ve never been in a situation like this before.....never had my first kiss...and I sure as hell don’t want this to be how my first one would be!

Eyes wide with panic, they flicker from Noah’s big brown eyes, down to those pink lips and back again, not knowing what to do...

What should I do?

I must be dreaming, there’s no way he would have asked me that.....

“W-what?” I stutter out again, barely a whisper “What?!” I manage to say a bit more louder and blinking my eyes, I come back to my senses.....this is real.

Staring into those big brown eyes I feel my heart rate increase, and not really knowing the reason why, but by staring him straight in the eye for this long, I swear his eyes are like reflective, I can see my own reflection in them as he lowers his head even more, my breathing stops as the tips of our noses brush....