Chapter 18

New chapter!

Sorry for taking so long to upload..........but it's finally here :)

Enjoy! :)

*********************************

CHAPTER 18

I gulp as I open the front door as quietly as I can and slip inside closing it behind me, but wince as the sound of the door shutting echoes throughout the weirdly silent house.....

Great.

“SHE’S BACK!”

I instantly recognise those voices before I see them

Joe and Jack.

Both jump up in front of me out of know where making me jump slightly in surprise, before I narrow my eyes at them for screaming that out.

Seconds later I see quite a few of my brother’s angry faces.

“Where the hell have you been Lexi!?” Charles hiss standing in the arch way of the kitchen arms folded and Daisy not far behind him.

I sigh rolling my eyes “Chill Charles seriously I wasn’t anywhere I told-“ I start to say but Blake cuts me off

“School finished at 4 Lex! It’s not half 5!” Blake says narrowing his eyes at me and I raise an eyebrow...wow....it’s half five?

“This ain’t funny Lexi! You didn’t come home with the boys and didn’t answer your phone! We thought something happened to you! We were just about to call mom!” Charles snaps walking forward, taking over the parent roll.

“Mom’s not home?” I feud my eyebrows, I thought she would be

“don’t change the subject!” Chris now snaps arms folded too.

I sigh again, slightly annoyed and drop my bag “God I had detention! Where’s Seth? I told him to tell you guys?!” I say frowning and looking around the hall for him

“Well I never got that message, you should have called” Charles growls still agitated

“Yeah?.....well soorrryy mom but it was detention I was at school, where you can’t have your phone on!” I try to defend myself as that is actually true anyways...

Charles’s own eyes narrow more knowing what I’m doing “Okay then....you should have told Chris or Evan!” He says

I let out an annoyed sigh “I told Seth!” I snap out getting pissed off now.

Charles shakes his head “Someone else, he obviously forgot!” He retorts “How’d you get home?”

I sigh irritated from all these stupid questions “you know what, if you want to blame someone, blame bloody Noah Dean! He’s the one that got me the detention anyways!” I snap glaring and walk towards the stairs

“Noah?......what the hell Noah got to do with it?” Chris says frowning at me

“Oh whatever! Go ask him yourself!” I shout infuriated and move closer to the stairs wanting to get of here before I do or say something I’ll regret....

“Lexi!.....don’t you dare go...we’re not finished here! Why did you get detention?!” Charles’s demands taking control and I just lose it, having enough of being bombarded with fricken questions!