Chapter 72

Uploaddeddd! a little earlier than I usually do as well I think!

thank you so much for all votes comments and reads! :) really cannot thank you enough <3

.oo...I don't really want this story to get rated or anything sooo I've tried to cover up swear words..and think I have on previous chapters...hope that's alright! ...hopefully no one has got offended by anything in this book so far...if you have I apologise...I should but some warnings possibly....if I haven't.

But yeah...hope you enjoy this chapter...it's not...much...and maybe jumps a lot?..but I need it to :)

oh and sorry for any mistakes!

ENJOY!

*****************

CHAPTER 72

It's been eight weeks. Eight weeks since me and Noah became official.

And these eight weeks have probably been the best eight weeks I've had since we moved here, all those five months ago.

I can't believe it's been so long, at least five months. That's nearly six. That's nearly half a year.

And so much has happened if I'm honest. So much for the better.

It's already reached the end of the year, the weather turning cold and windy, as the months drag through the winter days, but I've always loved the early winter season, when the weather Is just starting to get chillier, and the sun starts to set earlier in the evenings. After summer this is my favourite time.

Even though it's been eight weeks, all through that time a constant reminder of the school’s Winter dance has been made everyday probably, especially with Charlie and Abby helping out on the plans for it, and probably even deciding on what they will wear. I've started to come around to the idea with listening to those two girls gossip about it non stop, hearing what's going to happen and the ideas of the themes that could happen, it's kind of made me interest. Not that I would admit that to them though.

The thoughts of even possibly wanting to go to this dance is causing me to cringe. That's not the things I like...I don't like dances! no... it's not me.

But I really am starting to wonder what is me any more, as these past eight weeks I've certainty not been the same person I was five months ago.

Something has changed about me.

And I'm not sure if it's a good thing.

~

“Sup Lexi!” Charlie's voice chirps as she suddenly appears beside me, startling me as I place books into my locker...

“Jeez...” I breath deeply looking up to see Charlie grinning to me as always, “Hey..” I reply a smile coming to my face.

Giggling, Charlie leans up against the locker beside me, her arms wrapped around the books in her arms. “Where's lover boy?” she grins with a wiggle of her eyebrows.

I roll my eyes at one of the little 'nickname' that she's come up with for Noah, none of them fail to amuse me, and even thou I roll my eyes, her little names have grown on me these past weeks and it'll seem a little weird for her to call Noah by his actual name now.