honey moon trip to isle esme part 1

Renesmees pov:
Me and jacob where in rio for some odd reason."hey renesmee i have to be honest with you.our first destination is not paris it is isle esme.your parents wanted you to experience most of the things that they got to experience on there honey moon". Jacob said to me.i wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him."jakie this is going to be so much fun".i said to him witha grin on my face.

We then went on the power boat and made our way to isle esme.the water looked so nice it was unbievable.
Once we got to the house i showed jacob around.i then went down to the sand and stood there looking at the water when i felt jacob behind me wrapping his arms around my waste while he kissed my neck."i feel like a princess".i said as jacob grinned.
"You are a princess.your my princess". Jacob said as he kissed me.
"You want to go for a swim?"jacob asked me.sure ill be back i have to go get changed.i told jacob as i ran up the beach and into the house.

Ten minutes later i came back outside to see jacob already in the water.i was wearing a white bikini and my hair was down and curly and i was bare footed walking down the beach.
Once i reached jacob he rapped his arms around my waste."i love you so much you look so beautiful".jacob said to me."thank you.i love you too".i said with a smile.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jacobs pov:
That night i was laying in bed when ness came in the room in hot pink lingerie.i instantly when silent.the room went so quiet you could here a pin drop.she came and layed beside me with her back facing towards me.
I snuggled closer to her and kissed her neck."you look so hot ness".i moaned into her ear.she smiled at me as she pushed me onto my back as she went on top of me and strattled me as i placed me hands on her hips pulling her in closer to me.she started to un do my zipper to my shorts.
"Are you sure you want to do to this part tonight?" i whispered to her as i was breathing heavily.she nodded her head as we continued to kiss.i never thought that i could love a women as much as i love renesmee.
-----------------------------------------------------------