wake up

Chloes pov:
I walked into the living room to see chantelle sitting on the couch next to zio still crying with her head in her hands. I went and sat beside her and rubbed her back. "Dont worry chantelle there going to be okay". I said too her." i dont even know whats going on". Chantelle said." well nessie had venom inside her but i removed it and now now shes just resting in her room and shes hooked up to some machines and she should be up in a couple hours". I said to chantelle.
"Whats going on with my mom?" she asked me. "Im not sure chantelle im going to go check on her and see whats going on but ill ask them if you can come in and see her once i get caught up on whats going on". I said to her as i got up and walked into the study room where rose was laying on the bed with carisle, esme, emmett and bella and edward. "Whats going on? Is she going to be okay?" i asked.

"She should be okay. gareth some how knocked her out. Im not to sure if he had a gift where he could knock people out cold but some how she is unconious but we have her lots of medicine and hopefully she will be up soon. We just have to wait and see". Carisle said. "Well how long will it take till she wakes up again?" i asked.
" where not sure it could take a couple daya if not longer but she will wake up". Carisle said.

"Chantelle wants to know if she can come in and and see rose". I said as carisle nodded in response. I walked out of the room and got chantelle.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Chantelles pov:
I walked into the study room to see my mom laying on the hospital bed with my dad and grandma and grandpa and aunt bella and uncle edward.i ran over to her still crying as i gave her a kiss on the head.
"Daddy". I said as i hugged my dad.
"Its okay baby shes going to be okay. It might take a while for her to wake up but she will". He said to me.
"Ok. Im going to go see nessie and eddie and jacob and chloe". I said to my dad as i walked out of the room and made it into thomas's room.

I walked over to nessie and sat on the bed beside her."hey jakie hey eddie". I said as i hugged both of them.
"You ok?"jacob said to me. " yeah im okay". I said to him as kissed nessie on the head." i am going to go see zio i Should be back soon.come and get me if nessie wakes up". I said as i walked out of the room.

I couldnt have been anymore heart broken seeing my mom laying on that bed still and having to hear the screams of renesmees when she was bitten. Now o just hoping that they both wake up soon.