wedding planning

Sophias pov:
Me and my grandma and william and aunt alice where sitting on the couch in the living room while my grandma held a note pad and pen in her hand. "So sweetheart, when do you want the wedding to happen?" my grandma said. "Well i was hoping possibly this summer". I replied. " and where do you want it to be located?" she asked me. " well i was hoping maybe we could get married on la push". William said to me. "Really?!? I love that idea!" i replied. " okay great now whos going to be in the wedding party?" my aunt asked.

"Well... My maid of honors would be aunt nessie and aunt chloe and my bridesmaids will be aliceandra, ava, emerson, lauren and isabella will be the flower girl". I said with a smile. "Well.... My best man will be my dad and the grooms men will be beth, sam and the ring master will be Mathew". William said with a smile. "Okay well where going to go measure you guys and order dresses and tuxedos". My aunt alice said.

Later that day me and william where watching tv. Alice and my grandma already made reservations for the wedding since we only had 3 months to plan the wedding. Alice came bursting into the room. " sophia! Tommorow we have a busy day! You have to make the guest list and i already bought the invites and than you have to give me the guest list so me and your grandma can make the invites and send them out. Oh and we are also going to go dress shopping tomorrow". My aunt alice said to me. I chuckled. "Calm down aunt alice i just got engaged yesterday. Theres no need to rush". I replied. "Yes there is! Theres only 3 more months till the wedding day sophia! Thats not alot of time so you best be getting to making that guest list". My aunt said as she left the room.

The next day me and william made the guest list and gave it to my aunt. We all ended up going dress shopping and we ordered all the dressed and shoes and assessories for me and the flower girl and brides maids. This wedding is going to be perfect. I cant wait to marry the love of my life.