renemesmee and rose awaken

Jacobs pov:
I was sitting on nessies bed when i heard her say my name."nessie". I said with a smile as i kissed her head.
"I was so worried about you". I said to her. "You stay right here i am going to go tell carisle that you are awake". I said to her as i kissed her on the head before i walked out of the room. Carisle and bella and edward and chloe came into the room. "Baby are you ok?" bella said to her as she bent down and kissed her on the head.
"Yeah momma im okay". She said.

I walked out of the room and grabbed aliceandra and ej and placed them in her arms. She she smiled and kissed them both."i missed you guys so much".she said to them. "You have only been asleep for a couple asleep for a couple hours". I said with an grin. "Yeah but i still missed them". I said with a smile."dad im sorry". She said to edward as edward kissed her on the head. "Its not your fault renesmee. You where trying to save your family and theres no problem in that". He said to her with a grin.

"Is everyone okay though what happened after i was hurt?" she asked. " chloe wemt after the vampire and pushed him out the window and jake took care of it from there". Edward said. "Is aunt rose okay". She asked. "Shes unconsious but she should be up in a couple of days hopefully". Carisle answered. Chloe hugged remesmee."i was so worried about you". Nessie said to her." you where worried about me? I was worried about you". Chloe said to her.
"You saved me". Renesmee said.
"Of course i did. Your my best friend, i would do anything for you". Chloe said with a small grin.

That day i went hunting with all the cullens besides carisle and emmett because they needed to be at the house in case rose woke up and they where also watching the babies.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Renesmees pov:
It was 8:30 at night. I walked into the study room where rose was laying while uncle emmett was at her side.
"Hey nessie". He said to me hugging me as he gave me a kiss on the check.
" how are you feeling?"he asked me.
"Im feeling great are you ok?" i asked him. " yeah im ok. Im a bit thirsty though comsidering i didnt hunt for a while". He said to me. "Well why dont you go hunt for a few hours. I will stay here and watch aunt rose". I said to him."really? Thanks ness i will be back soon". He said to me as he kissed me on the head and then kissed rose before walking out of the room.

I sat in the chair beside rose and ended up falling asleep when i was woken up at 10:00 by the sound of rose calling my name."rose!"i said in excitment as i hugged and kissed her.
"Hi baby girl thank god your ok are you ok? Is chantelle okay? What happened during the fight? What happened to the vampire? Wheres emmett?". She asked scaredly. I chuckled."hi aunt rose. Im okay and chantelle and everyone are okay as well.after you got hurt chloe ran in the room and i ran after the vampire and he ended up biting me and i was in alot of pain.chloe ended up going after the vampire and pushing him out the window and thats when jake got a hold of him. Chloe ended up having to suck the venom out of me".i told her."what? Chloe had to? But shes a newborn how could she stop?" she asked me in shock."im not sure but she ended up stopping.you where out cold somehow and carisle gave you lots of medication and pain meds so you can wake up again". I said.
"Wheres emmett?" she asked."emmett has been beside you the whole time but he was getting thirsty so i told him i would keep an eye on you while he goes hunting but he should be home soon". I told her."nessie you know that the moment i found out bella was pregnant with you my life turned upside down.i thought of you as a daughter and from this day on i still do".she said with a smile. "And i always thought of you as a second mother". I said with a smile.

My dad must have been reading my mind and heard me talking to rose so he sent carisle in the room and thats when emmett and chantelle came in the room."mommy!" chantelle said as she ran to rose and gave her a hug and a kiss."hi baby girl i missed you so much". She said. Emmett gave her a kiss on the head."hey baby im so happy your awake". He said as he kissed her on the cheek.

I was so happy to have aunt rose awake again. I truly do think of her as a second mother in my life and as emmett as a second father.