parent permission

Sophias pov:
Apologies where given and everyjting was okay again. My mom was even pregnant again. I am hopping fouuiu7rba boy. The pregnancy is a high risk pregnancy this time around.

My mom was going to be staying at the cullen house to my great grandpa carisle can keep an eye on her so my dad was going to be staying with her which means i would be home alone.
I walked into the living room to see my mom sitting in the couch with ivs in her. She was boney and she was balck and blue and her stomach was huge."sophia i told you not to come in here". My dad said. "Rio its fine i want to see my baby. Come here sophie". My mom called me over and i sat beside her giving her a hug. " hey mommy how are you feeling?" i asked her. "I dont feel to could but dont worry i will be fine". She replied with a grin. "Mom i was meaning to ask you and dad if tonight if william could stay over night with me at the cabin tonight since i dont want to stay by myself". I asked my mom.

She didnt look to happy. "Well, i guess so but im trusting you to be a responsible young women and make the right decisions and only if its okay with renesmee and jacob". My mom said. "Really?! Thank you mom and dad i love you guys". I said with a smile as i have them both a hug before running over to renesmee and jacobs cottage. I knocked on the door as renesmee opened it." hey beautiful whats up?" my aunt nessie asked me.
"Hi aunt nessie not much. I talked to my mom and dad and i asked them if it would be okay if william slept at over at my cottage tonight since my mom and dad our at grandpa carisles and grandma esmes house because of my mom and they said yes as long as i make the right decisions and long as its okay with you and jacob". I said with a smile. "Oh thats great news. I have no problem with it at all and i doubt jacob does either so my answer is a yes". My aunt said with a smile. " i hugged my aunt." thank you so much and renesmee.do you know where will is?" i said to her. My and chuckled. "Your welcome sweetie hes upstairs. You can go up there and see him if you would like to". She said with a grin.

I walked into the house and ran up the stairs. i knocked on wills door before entering and saw him laying on his bed playing ps3.he immediately dropped the romote and walked over to him and kissed him.
"Hey beautiful whats up" he said to me as we layed on his bed with my head on his chest. "My parents agreed to you sleeping over tonight since there not home. There staying at grandpa carisles tonight so he can keep an eye on my mom so i asked them if you could stay with me and they said yes as long as i make wise decisions. I also asked aunt nessie and she said yes so its offical".i said with a grin. Williams eyes went wide in shock that my parents said yes. "Really? Thats great. I was actually making plans to take you to dinner or something but im not sure if you want to do that. But yes i would love to stay over. We could have a couples night". He said with a grin. " oh okay that sounds nice. I would love to go out for dinner with you. Would you like to pick me up at 6:00pm at my the cullens house?" i said to him. " okay that sounds great. See you then".he said as he kissed me on the head before i walked out of the room.

I wasnt sure if this was going to be my last evening being a virgin. I dont really want to loose my virginity until marriage but if thats what william wants and if thats what i want at the moment than i deffinetly fine with it.