the letter from lauren.

Hey guys just thought i would put it out there that lauren is chantelles brith mom.she realtes to bella but her mate was a vampire and he left lauren pregnant when the cullens found lauren and lauren didnt want to be turned after the birth so she gave chantelle to rosalie and emmett
-----------------------------------------------------------
Chantelles pov:
I was sitting on the couch when my mom and dad walked in the room and sat beside me."hey baby girl.i would just like to tell you that lauren wanted me to give this to you once you where old enough so here it is".my mom said with a slight grin on her face as she passed me an evolope. I opened it and began to read it.

Dear chantelle,
My darling I love you more than words can discribe. I am pregnant with you right now but by the time you read this you are already here. I know i chose to leave you but thats only because i didnt want to become a vampire because i never wanted to turn out like your father. But i knew i left you in good hands. As im watching down on you from heaven and i know you are going to grow up smart but please baby, never doubt my love for you because it is unconditional. Please make something out of yourself and promise me you will never turn out like your father because baby girl you are my daughter and the last thing i want is to see him rub off on you.
I love you chantelle more than words can explain.
Lots of love, your mother lauren

I read the letter and tears began to fall down my face.my mom hugged me.
"Sweetheart i know how you might be feeling but if you have any questions at all you can feel free to ask me". My mom said to me. "Chantelle when i was human all i ever wanted was to have a family of my own and have children. I was dating a guy and one night he was drunk with his friends and they hurt me and carisle ended up changing me. I was so sad that i was never going to be able to have kids.but ever since you came into this world it changed my life completly and it made me alot happier because i had a child of my own.i just want you to know how much i love you.".my mom said to me.

"I love you too mama.why didnt you want to be a vampire?" i asked her.
"I really didnt have a choice until it already happened.i just wished that i could have lived a short and normal life like everyone else". She responded.
"Lauren loved you alot and i love her because if it wasnt for her than i wouldnt have you". My mom said to me with a smile as she rubbed my back."i love you mama". I said to her as i hugged her.she kissed me on the head and replied with an i love you too.

I realized how great of a family i had. I couldnt have asked for a  better family than what i have right now. I loved everyone in my family but i was especially close to my mom because she takes me horse back riding on my horse all the time and my dad because he likes to take me hunting and my aunt alice because she takes me shopping all the time and bella and Edward because they keep me in check when needed and my cousin renesmee because she gives me the best pep talks and we are close like sisters and my grandma esme because she makes the best meals and even pancrazio as i have the best boy friend in him.

I love my birth mom lauren, because if it wasnt for her i would have never had a family as great as this.