chloes big change

Chloes pov:
It was finally the day of the change.
I was so happy that i was finally going to be like eddie so i could finally feel like a real member of the cullen family."good morning chloe".eddie said to me as he kissed me on the head."hello chloe i was just going to let you know that the change will happen at one oclock this after noon and you should wake up tommorow morning around 9:00am.now you will be in alot of pain but try not to scream to much".carisle said to me.

"Okay can you just explain to me how its going to work".i asked carisle.
"At one oclock we will strap you down onto the bed so than when your changing you wont fall.it will be me, bella, edward and eddie in the room while the change is happening". charisle said to me."what? Why cant me and jacob be in the room with her too?" renesmee asked."if jacob wishes to be in the room during the change he ia more than welcome but you may not be in the room renesmee its not safe".carisle said as renesmee growled and stomped away.

It was an hour before the change and i wanted to say goodbye to my family.
I walked into renesmees room and saw her and jacob laying on the bed.renesmee still looked pretty angry."hey ness.im going to be going to get changed soon". I said to her.
"Its just no fair.im your best friend i should get to be in the room with you". She said with her arms crossed.
"I know ness its just when i wake up as a full vampire you will still be half human and it wont be safe to have you so close to me right away.it might scare you a bit seeing me in so much pain.i would never ask to have you see me like that.but just remember how much i love you".i told her as i hugged her. "I love you too chloe.forever".she said to me.
"Are you coming jake?" i asked him.
"Would you like me to come?" he asked me. "I would like that but as long as renesmees okay with it." i said to him."of course im okay with it".rensmee said as she kissed jacob on the head. "Ill come back soon dont you dare come in the room".jacob said to her as we left the room.

"Okay babe are you ready?" eddie said to me. "Im ready.i cant wait to spend eternity with you.we are truly meant to be i love you so much".i said to him as he hugged me and kissed me on the the lips."i love you to clo.forever". Eddie said to me as we walked into the doctors room in the house that i was being changed in.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eddies pov:
Once we had chloe strapped into the bed i kissed her on the lips one last time.my mom than bit all over chloe.
Chloe than let out death pitched screams.it killed me inside to hear how much pain my girlfriend was in.
Was the changing was done
We gave chloe some time to rest as she was sleeping.

That night renesmee and alice and rosalie and my mom went into the to help clena up chloe and get her ready for when she wakes up.my mom and renesmee wiped the blood of of chloe and washed her down and rose did her makeup and hair while alice dressed her and did her nails.i was so excited for my girl to wake up.