honeymoon in cuba

Renesmees pov:
Once we got to our hotel room i was so excited to be in cuba.me and jacob made our way to cayo coco beach.the water was so amazing."want to go on the board walk?"jacob asked me.i nodded my head and grabbed his hand as we made our way to to board walk.the view was so gorgous.the water was light blue and it was really warm and the sky was pink and blue.
It was a breath taking view and it made it even more memorable that i got to experience it with jacob. We aslo got to go to a nature park as we where looking at the animals i stopped out of nowhere and started to feel a terrible sting in my throat.
"Whats the matter ness".jacob asked me."jacob i have to get out of here".renesmee said as she ran human speed out of the park."ness whats wrong?" jacob asked in concern."im thirsty and i had to get out of there before i hunted there animals". I said.jacob laughed as he gave me a hug.its okay ness where going to go hunting right now.once we went hunting and jacob went back to the loacation we where at and enjoyed some more activities like ziplining and swimming with the dolphins.

Our hotel room was so beautiful.we had a big public outdoor pool with clear blue water.we also had a very fancy bedroom with a beautiful view out our window.it was our 3rd night in cuba and i got a call from chloe on my cell phone.

Renesmee:hey chloe how is everything going?
Chloe:everything is great.how was is your honeymoon so far?tell me all about it.
Renesmee:everything is just great.i had fun on isle esme wiht jacob.we did lots of swimming and where in cuba now.we went to lots of different beaches and did more swimming and we got to go ziplining and we got to swim with the dolphins.
Chloe:well im glad your having a good time i cant wait to here more about it once you come back.im sorry to call you and interupt your honeymoon i just wanted to see how everything was going.i will talk to you soon tell jacob is aid hi i miss you guys so much.
Renesmee:its fine where just in our hotel room right now anyways and i will.i miss you too.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jacobs pov:
It has been such a fun week in cuba and tonight is our last night in cuba.
Me and renesmee decided to go hunting again but once we came back renesmee laid down on our bed and watched tv."hey ness where going to go out for dinner so you should go get ready".i said as renesmee ran off to go get ready.not long after she came back in a short black dress sith curly hair.i had my tuxedo on and a bouquet of roses in my hands.
"You look so beautiful". I said to her as i handed her the roses. Shes smiled and kissed me."thank you baby".she said to me as she kissed me again. Once we where at the restaurant i handed her another envolope.

Dear renesmee,
Tonight is your last night in cuba.we hope you and jacob are enjoying yourselfs.we are so excited to see you tommorow at your next destination.we lobe you and miss you
Love, mom and dad.

Renesmee smiled and cried as i knew she would she pulled out the necklace from the evolope that i bought for her.it had a wolf charm on it.
"Awe baby thank you so much i love it". she said as she leaned across the table to give me a kiss.