shopping

Renesmees pov:
All my kids where getting so big. It was starting to not feel real to me.
"Renesmee, renesmee!!!" my aunt alice yelled as she skipped down the hallway." where going christmas shopping. You, chloe, your mom, chantelle, and you aunt rose and my self". She said to me in excitement as christmas wasnt to far away.

While we where shopping i had to by lots of things as i have a big family. I baught my grandpa carisle a new outfit, my grandma some baking supplies as i new she loved to cook and bake, i bought my aunt rose and my aunt alice a new out fit and an ornament for my mom and some cds for my dad. I baught my uncle emmett and my uncle jasper some video games aswell as pancrazio. I baught a matching necklaces and all three of them say sister on the them and i bought chloe, chantelle and myself one. I also bought eddie an outfit and jacob a new motercycle.

I only got a few things for the kids this year. Alexandra got a pair of jeans, a shirt, a new jacket, some boots, some uggs, a makeup kit, a perfume set, and a giftcard. Will got some boxers, a pair of track pants, a new dress shirt, and some video games. Lauren got, 3 shirts, pants, a jacket, a new pair of boots, and some monster high dolls, izzy got clothes and dolls and lots of other things andbi bought my 3 nieces plenty of clothes. The shopping trip was good but it was time to get back to my lovely children.

Life couldnt get any better than this. I had an amazing and supportive family, an sweet and sexy husband, 3 beautiful daughters, and a handsome son that i love with all my heart. A bond between a mother and a child is a bond that can never be broken. Its just to strong.