family visit night

Chantelles pov:
Well its been 23 years now and our lives have changed alot. Jacob and renesmee have twins ages 15 now named ej and alicandra who where both werewolfs, they also have 2 half vampire daughters named lauren who is 10 and izzy who is 6 now.

Eddie and chloe have 2 moon pool daughters. Emerson who is 12 and ava who is 5. Me and pancrazio also have a 3 year old daughter named sophia. Us three couples had our own little cottage kind of like bella and edwards. One night we where going over to visit my grandma esme and the rest of the family. Me and sophia and pancrazio where the first to arrive.

I walked into the house to see everyone is the living room as i had sophia on my hip and pancrazio beside me. My mom came running over to me and gave me a hug and a kiss."hi baby how are you? Hi rio". My mom said to me."im doing great mommy". I said to her as she smiled at sophia and swapped her out of my arms as she kissed her all over. My dad walked over to us and kissed me on the head."hey beautiful i missed you". My dad said to me and his big muscular arm went around my neck.
"Hey daddy. I missed you too". I said to him as i went and sat on the couch.

Not to much later chloe and eddie arrived with emerson and ava. "Grandma! Grandpa!" the to girls both yelled as emerson ran and jumped into bellas arms and ava ran to edward. "Hi girls how are you doing?" my aunt bella asked them. "not to bad. Wheres izzy and lauren?" ava asked right away. Bella chuckled before replying."they should be here shortly but until than why dont you too girls go off and play with sophia?"

The two girls ran off when renesmee and jacob and the 4 kids entered the room. "Hey everyone!" renesmee said as she hugged her mom and dad and than hugged her uncles and aunts and grandparents and nieces + siblings. "Hi beautiful how are you doing princess?" my dad said to me.
"Im doing great. Im sorry i havent came by at alll this week we are having problems with ejs mood". I said. "Its probually just a teenager thing. It should wear off once he gets older". My dad said to me."hey jake!". My mom said with a smile as she ran and hugged jacob."hey bells". He replied."so.... Where are my beautiful grand kids i havent seen them in forever".she said."they will be inside in a minute. But excuse ejs attitude. I think his teenage years are hitting him like a rock". Jacob said to me as he rolled his eyes.

Not to long later izzy, lauren and aliceandra came inside and said hello to everyone."hello girls how are you my lovelys?" my mom said to them.
"Where doing great grandma. Wheres sophia, ava and emerson"? Izzy asked. "They are up in renesmees old room playing with toys. You can go uo there and play with them if you would like". My mom said to them.
The girls trotted off and went up the stairs when i heard jacob screaming at ej outside."ej you get in that house right now or im grounding you from x box for a month!" jacob said as ej stomped his way into the house and plopped him self on the couch.

"Ej that is not how you enter this house you say hello to the family". Renesmee said in a stern voice.
Ej said hello to the family in a rude voice and walked out of the room.
"I am so sorry about that i dont know what has gotten into him". Renesmee said as she rolled her eyes and shook her head.

It was getting late that night." sophia i think its time to go now. Its getting late and i would like to get some sleep aswell as yourself". I said to her. We said goodbye to the family and headed back to our cottage. It turns out that william inprinted on sophia at when she was born so tune in to next chapter to find out how that went.