renee meets the new additions

Renees pov:
I saw a beautiful girl and a handsome boy come out of the car and walk over to me.i hugged renesmee first.
"Hello sweetheart its so nice to meet you". I said as i went to go hug eddie.
"Its so hard to believe that i have such beautiful grandchildren". I said as i was still in shock by the fact of how gorgous they where.then i saw 4 other children get out of the care aswell."mom this is jacob renesmees husband".my daughter said to me.
"Hello its so nice to meet you".i said.
"Grandma this is my girlfriend chloe".
Eddie said."i smiled and hugged chloe."hello its so nice to meet you".
I said on a friendly voice.
"This i chantelle and pancrazio".
edward said to me.i hugged them both.

You all must be hungry why dont you come inside i can fix you up something to eat".i said to them.
As everyone continued to eat i called renesmee over to a private area.
"Hey grandma whats up?"she said to me. "Hi sweetheart.i heard you just recently got married i wanted to say congradulations.i also wanted to let know that i know i havent known you that long but you are still my granddaughter and i want to start to get to know you and get to be apart and yours and eddies live".i said to her with a grin. "Thank you grandma i love you".she said to me as she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek and ran back over to the others.
It was pretty hard to adjust to all of this but i think it just made my life even better because i have a beautiful daughter and beautiful grandkids.i dont see how it could get any better than that.