the wedding

Sophias pov:
It has been 3 months now and it is the day of the wedding. I woke up to see all all my bridesmaids and my flower girl with there hair and makeup and nails done. "Oh wow ladies! You all look great!" i said to them. I than had some pancakes and some orange juice and i took a quick shower and shaved. I blow dried my hair and sat down in the chair where my grandma did my hair.

It looked gorgous. I had my long blond hair curled and into a bun where you could see all the curls with a loose curl hanging down on the side and a flower crown. I smiled. "Oh thank you so much grandma! This is exactly how i pictured it! It looks gorgous!" i said as i hugged her. " your very welcome sweetie. I love you". She replied. " i love you too". I said with a grin.

I than got my makeup done by my aunt alice. I had my whole face contoured and a really nice smokey eye with long black lashes and a nude tanned kind of pibk coloured lip. It was gorgous. My mom than put fake french nails on me and put the veil on me. 

I than got into my dress. It was a long white floral shaped dress that hung on the floor with an opened back. It was tight and showed of my waist. I also wore white heels. My mom than put some earings in and sat me down. "Baby you look so beautiful. Youve grown up into a beautiful young women and im so proud of you". She said with a smile. "Thanks mom". I replied. " baby you know how my real mother lauren died right?" she said to me. I nodded. "Well when she died she have this necklace to your grandma and told her to give it to me. It was her necklace and she wants it to be passed down into the family. So i want you to have it and then you can give it to your daughter on her wedding day". My mom said to me with a smile as she teared up and put the beautiful locket on my neck." awe mom its gorgous. Thank you". I said to her. " your welcome baby. I love you". She said to me as she hugged me and kissed me on the head. " i love you to mom". I replied.

We than made our way to la push. The scenery was beautiful near the beach. There was beautiful white floral decorations. I walked down the isle with my dad to see william. He looked so handsome. After the ceromony we kissed and walked down the isle together. We than had the wedding party outside of the cullen house like my aunt bella and uncle edward did for there wedding.

Everyone was having a great time and we had dinner and we danced and stuff. It was now time for speeches. Aunt nessie and chloe where going to go up first.

"Hello everyone you all look absuloutely stunning tonight. Im renesmee the maid of honor and this is chloe who is also the maid of honor and i am also the grooms mom. Thank you for letting me share this special day with you. Me and sophia have always been really close and i thought of her as one of my own kids". Nessie said. " sophia is a beautiful person inside and out and shes a very kind and loving person. I truly believe that william and sophia are meant to be. Thank you everyone!" chloe said. It was now time for my uncle jacob to share his speech.

"Hello everyone thank you for joining us to celebrate this special day. Now im not very good at speeches but im going to give it my best shot. Not only do i have a son in william but i have a best friend in him aswell. I would like to say congratulations to william and sophia. You guys are truly meant to be together and i wouldnt want my son with anyone else but sophia. I love you guys both". Jacob said. Now it was my dads turn to share his speech.

"Hello i would like to start off by thanking everyone for coming. For those who dont know me im pancrazio sophias dad. Sophia i am so proud of you for the beautiful lady that you have become and you look absolutely beautiful. The key to being a dad is giving you unconditional love, advice, encouraging you, believing in you and giving you never ending support and i feel as if i gave you all that. Now william we all loved you and we grew to understand the bond you have with my daughter. We all notice how much you love sophia and i think of you more as a son in law than i do a nefew. Now dont forget that you will always have the support of your family and friends no matter what the case is. I love you both and wish you both good luck in the future". My dad said. It was now my turn to go up.

" hello everyone. I know its not traditional for the bride to come up here but i just have a few things to say. I would like to thank all of you for joining us and i want to thank my wedding party for walking down the isle with me. I wouldnt want to share an isle with anyone else but you. I would also like to thank everyone who helped plan this wedding especially my grandma and aunt alice and my mom. Everything looks perfect and i am so greatful. I would like to thank my parents for standing by me and supporting me in everything i do and for dealing with all my crap through out the years. I would finally like to thsnk my husband. I love you so much and i wouldnt want to be sharing this day with anyone else". I said as i walked back to my seat. Finally it was williams turn to give the final speech.

"Hello everyone i am going to try to keep this speech short so i dont inerupt your drinking time but i would like to say a big thank you to everyone for being here tonight and spending this special time with me and sophia. I also want to thank pancrazio and chantelle for giving me the blessing to marry your daughter. I promise to take care of her. Thank you to the wedding party for being apart of all this and a big thank you to everyone who helped plan and organize all this. You did a great job and i am never going to forget this day. Thank you mom and dad for all the support you have me through out the years. My only hope is to be able to provide the love and support for my own children some day that you guys have to me. Finally i could like to thank my beautiful wife. You look absolutely stunning. Theres no words that can describe how i feel about you. I promise to love you and protect you and care for you for the rest of eternity. I love you so much". He said.
I began to tear up. I love you wolf so much.