honeymoon on isle esme part 2

Renesmees pov:
Me and jacob have had a great first night of our honey moon and we where on day 2 in isle esme.i just couldnt believe that i lost my virginity to the love of my life.i woke up cuddled up to jacob i got up and went into the bathroom and changed into my bathing suit and wrote a note and placed it beside jacob as i kissed him on the head before leaving the room to go for a swim.once i got in the water i was just floating around and it wasnt long till jacob came outside in his boxers looking for me.once he saw me in the water he took his boxers off and was completly naked and got in the water and came over to me."what are you doing up so early?" he asked me."i dont know i decided i wanted to go for a swim cause the water looked so nice".i told him as i hugged him.

Well thats good because where going to be going hiking and cliff jumping today".he said as he kissed me on the head.we stayed in the water for about 20 minutes untill we got out and went inside for breakfeast.we than got changed and left for our hike in the forest that looked like a raine forest.it was so beautiful.once me and jacob made it to the top of the water fall i started to get scared."whats wrong?" he asked me."nothing just a little scared". "It will be fine your mother and father jumped of this on there honeymoon aswell.if your scared you can hold my hand if you want".he said with a grin on his face.i held jacobs hand as we jumped of the cliff and into the water.

6 days have went by and it was our last night on isle esme.me and jacob where in our room on the edge of the bed as he passed me an envelope.
"what is this?" i asked him as began to open it."youll see".he said with a grin on his face.

Dear renesmee,
We hope you had a great honeymoon on isle esme.tonight is your last night on the island.you will find out tommorow where you are going next.
Have a great night.we cant wait to see you next week.we love and miss you.

Love, mom and dad

After i read the letter i smiled as tears fell down my face as jacob laughed.
That night me and jacob decided to go for a swim just incase it was our last chance to swim on isle esme.jacob had his arms around my waist.
"Renesmee i want to tell you that i am so happy that i married you.i wouldnt want to be sharing this moment with any other women than you.you truly are my life and i love you more than anything".jacob said to me as i kissed him on the lips."ive never been happier jakie.i love you so much.you are the specialist man in my life".i said to jake as i kissed him.
-----------------------------------------------------------
The next morning i woke up and noticed that jacob wasnt in bed.i got out of bed and walked to the kitchen to see him making breakfeast."good morning, babe where going to have some breakfeast and then where going to head to are next destination". He said with a smile."where are we going?" i asked with a smile."im not telling you.if i told you it would ruin the suprise".he said to me with a smirk on his face.after breakfeast i went and had a shower and then me and jacob packed our suit cases before.we than got on the power boat and made our way back to rio and than to the airport.i couldnt wait to find out where i was going next.