night alone

Sophias pov:
I went back to my house and had quick shower and shaved my legs. Chose an out fit and did my hair and makeup and nails. I wore a red dress that was skin tight and it had a bit of an opening at the the back.i had my hair straightened and red nail polish on and bold makeup and red high heels. I walked over to my great grand parents and i walked into the living room where i saw my mom throwing up while my grandma was rubbing her back. Jacob and renesmee where also there as jacob was sitting beside chantelle keeping her warm. "Sophia get out of here". My dad said to me." mom are you okay?" i asked her."yes baby im okay. Why are you all dressed up?" she asked me as she wiped her mouth. "William is taking me out to dinner". I said with a grin. " well thats sweet of him.you look beautiful by the way". My mom barely whispered with a grin. " thank you mom". I said. " sophia its time for you to leave the room you werent suppost to be in the room near your mother when shes like this anyways". My dad said. "Rio leave her alone shes allowed near me. Its doesn't matter anymore". My mom said to my dad. " sorry dad. Its okay mom just get some rest. I will come over and see you tommorow I promise. I just came by to wait for william because hes picking me up here at 6:00 and i wanted to see you guys since im not going to see you again tonight. But i love you and ill see you tommorow". I said to my mom as i gave her a hug. "Thank you baby i luv you too". My mom said.

Right than william walked into the room wearing a tux with a boquette of roses as he starred at me up and down. I walked over to him and gave him a hug and kiss." hey you look beautiful". Hey said to me as he hand me the boquette."thanks there beautiful". I said with a smile. My dad handed my mom a bag of blood like like they had to do for bella when she was preganant with nessie. William looked shocked." your going to make her drink that! Thats discusting!" william said with his hands over his mouth in plan disgust.everyone laughed." i understand what your talking about son. I feel your pain". Uncle jake said with a grin.
I gave my dad a hug and me and william went for dinner. We went a really nice restraunt called la claires.

"Hello welcome to la claires would you like to order a drink?" the waitress said to us once we sat at our table." um i think i will start of with some lemonade". I said. "And ill get a coca cola". William said. "I think i will have the spicy chicken fingers and a of fries please". I said. " ill take an order of steak, a burger with everything and an order of fries please". William said. " and how about dessert?" the waitress said." 2 chocolate fudge sundays". I replied with a grin as i knew that that was williams favoriate as we order that all the time.

Me and william where having a great time eating our food."so what do you see your future like?" i asked sophia.
"Well i want to be married... To you, the man of my dreams, i want a beach wedding possibly on la push with all our family and friends, i want are own little cottage on la push like emily, and i also want a family of my own, like a couple of kids and even a couple of pets". I replied. " why do you ask?" i said to him thinking that he was up to something. "Oh no reason. I just thought that we should plan our future together as i want us to last forever". He said to me with a smile." me too". Do you think we could make my future plans work?like do our plans relate?" i asked him.
"Well i think they relate very much so. I always wanted to be married and have a family of my own. And an imprint doesnt mean bf gf relationship type of thing at first sight it just means partners in crime type of thing,i immediately belonged to you. but the day i imprinted on you it was deffinetly love at first sight and i knew u where my future lovely". He said to me with a grin.

" i have basically grown up on la push and i think a beach wedding on la push with all our family and friends and a luxary honeymoon somewhere beautiful and warm maybe even a couple places. That basically sums it all up for a wedding". He said to me.
"That all sounds amazing. And i would be anything to you to. As i belong to you". I said as he chuckled

We had a great dinner. We went back to my place and william plopped himself on the bed after removing his shirt. I went into the bathroom and but undressed as all i was wearing where panties and a bra. I walked over to william and wrapped my legs around Him on top of him before kissing him. We made out for a good ten minutes. " you so fucking sexy". He whispered in my ear as he kissed down my neck. He than layed me back down. "Baby i know you want to but i think it would be best if we waited till marriage". He said to me as he took his pants off and layed next to me as he kissed my head before pulling me into his chest.