immortal chloe

Chloes pov:
The next morning my eyes popped open.i was in so much pain it felt like i have been suffering for eternity.
I felt so different."good morning chloe you look so gorgous.dont forget you are alot stronger than us right how so you have to try harder not to break us this time". Bella said as she laughed.
"Hi bella.eddie i said as i ran over to him and kissed him."hey chloe.you look stunning".he said to me as he placed his hand on my waist.

"Wheres renesmee?" i asked.
"Renesmee and jacob come in here please".edward yelled.only seconds later renesmee and jacob came in.renesmee started running towards me when i stopped her.i felt like if there was needles in my throat.
"Eddie im thirsty".i said. "I think we need to take chloe hunting. Renesmee your going to have to stay here as its not safe to have you around chloe until we control her thirst". Edward said to renesmee."edward dont worry i would never hurt renesmee ever". I said." we know you wouldnt chloe.its just better to be safe then sorry". Edward said.
Me and bella and edward and eddie went hunting i hunted 2 elks and a mountain lion.i just felt so powerful like i finally found myself.

I was really starting to feel like a true member of the cullen family i love them so much.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Renesmees pov:
Me and jacob where laying in my bed one morning watching tv.
"Babe im due in 4 months so i think we should start choosing baby names". I said to jacob with a grin.
"Well what names where you thinking?" he said to me. "Well theres 2 babies baby a and baby b. Which ever one comes first will be. Baby a and the last one will be baby b. So i was thinking if baby a was a girl we could name her clara isabella cullen black and if its a boy we could name him ej rio cullen black". I said to him with a smile."where did you get those names from and why did you choose them". He replied.

"Well i chose clara because it came close to the name chloe and chantelle and isabella is after my mom and for the boy name my mom was going to name me ej for edward jacob if i was a boy so i thought it would be a good idea to use that for our name for you my dad and eddie and i got rio for panncrazio".i said to him with a smile."i love those names there gorgous".he said to me."what do you want to name baby b?" i asked him.
"Well if its a a girl i was thinking aliceandra rose cullen black after alice and rose and i was thinking for a boy bj eddie cullen black after me and my dad and eddie".he said to me with a smile."baby i love those names . clara isabella cullen black, ej rio cullen black, and aliceandra rose cullen black and bj eddie cullen black".i said with a smile.

Later that night i ended up telling my family about the names we chose and they all loved them.i couldnt wait till we had a our new additions. I love my whole family.grandma esme,grandpa carisle,aunt rose,aunt alice,uncle japser, uncle emmett, mom, dad, eddie, chloe, chantelle, pancrazio, jacob and our new additions.:)