way into the future

Hey guys im going to be doing this chapter just for fun and its going to be far in the future but it isnt going to have anything to do with right now in the story;)

Hi everyone i am lauren chantelle cullen black. I am the middle child of renesmee and jacob black. I have 1 brother and 2 sisters so thats 4 kids in my family. Where each named after someone special to my mom and dad.

The oldest is ej and aliceandra and they are twins but ej came before aliceandra and they are 10 minutes apart.Ej is named after my grandpa edward and my dad. He is a wearwolf like my father and he phased at the age of 16 and my sister aliceandra a wearwolf and phased at the same age as ej. I could deffinetly say that aliceandra is a big role model in my life.

My name is lauren because that was the name of my aunt chantelles mom.
My mom often tells me that lauren was a very nice and kind person.
I am half human half vampire like my mom. I also have a little sister named izzy who is half vampire and half human just like me. She was named after my grandmother who is my moms mother, bella.

My aunt chloe and uncle eddie have 2 daughters who are full vampires/ moon pool children. There names where emerson and holly. My aunt chantelle and uncle pancrazio had 1 kid named sophia.

I loved having a big famiyl and i knew it was going to be even bigger as time goes on. I have 3 great grandpas names carisle, charlie, and phil, 3 great grandmas named esme, sue, and renee, 3 grandparents named bella, edward, and billy,
My mom and dad, and 5 aunts and 5 uncles and 6 siblings and 3 cousins. Life couldnt get any better than this.