news and infromation

Renesmees pov:
Me and jacob and my grandfather where in the kitchen talking when my aunt came skipping into the room.
"Oh my gosh this is going to be so much fun.the nursery planning, clothes shopping,baby shower planning, and even all the birthday party planning".alice said.i giggled as my grandpa and jacob grinned.
"Hopefully she doesnt rub off on our son".jacob said. "Who said it was a boy".i said to jacob."because i want a girl".i replied."what do you all think or want the baby to be?" i asked everyone.

Emmett, jasper, my dad, my mom, my grandpa, and pancrazio and eddie and jacob wanted a boy and aunt rose, aunt alice, chloe,chantelle, my grandma and my self where hoping for the baby to be a girl.
Alice stpped and had a vision.
"Alice what is it?" my mom asked her.
"Um renesmee....you dont just have one baby in there.you have 3".alice said nervously."edward read alices mind and saw the picture.
"Alice only 2 of those babies are renesmees.the other one is chloes future child".my dad said.

Chloe was going to to be turned into a vampire by bella so that way she would be able to have a healthy baby on the moon pool with eddie.
"Jake where having twins!" i screamed as i jumped into jacobs arms.

Me and jacob have spent the past week telling all our family and friends about the pregnancy.