the honey moon

Eddies pov:
It was now time for the honeymoon. We said are goodbyes to all our family and friends and made our way off the island.we where at the airport waiting for our flight when chloe asked "where are we going eddie?" we are going to florida for a week.i told her.she started jumping up and down in excitment. Chloe has been to florida one time before with us but she as never been to disney before so i thought it would be a nice idea to take her so she can experience some of the shows and the views and the rides.

Once we got of the plane chloe and i got in a taxi and made our way to our hotel to unpack our things and get settled in.me and chloe decided to go for a swim. "Chloe i love you so much your so beautiful.i said to her as i kissed her on the lips.
"We are going to spend forever together". She whispered into my ear as she grinned before kissing me on the lips. The next morning me and chloe went to the beach and went swimming.the water was so beautiful.
The next day we went to a theme park and went on some of the rides and watched a light show which was pretty fun considering chloe never been to disney land as a kid.

We have finally spent 6 days at florida and for our last day we dicided we would go to jacksonville florida to visit grandma renee.
Once we got there she ran up to me and hugged me and chloe."i am so happy you too came to visit me.how was your honeymoon so far?" she asked us."it was amazing we had lots of fun i would say my favoriate part was the theme park in disney". Chloe replied with a chuckle. We spent the whole afternoon talking to my grandma. Once we said our goodbyes we caught our plane and made our way back to forks.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry the honeymoon was so short guys;)