my love

Williams pov:
Life is going great right now. I am 15 years old and so is my sister aliceandra, lauren is physically 8 and izzy is physically 4. Emerson is physically 10 and ava is physically 5 and my beautiful precious sophia is physically 3. We will all look the same once where 18 we will look that way forever.

I woke up one morning and had some breakfeast and i took off and ran down to my aunts cottage and knocked on the door. Pancrazio opened it." hey will come on in". He said to me as i steppes in the door i heard a little voice call my name as something hugged my legs. "Willy willy willy!" sophia yelled as she ran over to me and hugged my legs. I picked her up and kissed her on the head."hi munchkin". I said to her as i tickled her tummy as she laughed.

"Oh hey will whats up?" aunt chantelle said to me with a smile. " hey aunt chantelle. Do you guys mind if i take sophie out for a bit?"
I asked them. "Sure you can. Where are you guys going?" she asked me.
" i think im going to take her to la push for a bit and let her play with the pack and myself and then i will probually take her to my place or to the cullen house". I said to her with a smile."oh okay. Thats great. I was going to go hunting with pancrazio but we will meet you at the cullen house later tonight". She said to me.
"Bye will thanks for watching sophie for us". My aunt said as she hugged me."by baby girl, i will see you later. Have fun and be a good girl for william okay?" she said as she kissed sophia on the head." okay bye bye mommy". Sophia said with a smile as they walked out of the house and into the forest.

I went upstairs and got a back pack for sophia with a couple of pull ups and wipes, a change of clothing, a towel and a swim suit just in case, a blanket, and a water bottle and some snacks. After i got sophia ready we made our way to la push. "Willy willy i want to go swimming". Sophia said to me with her cute little voice. " okay well i guess we can go swimming for a little bit but not for to long because the water might be really cold and i dont want you catching a cold or getting sick". I said to her." okay willy". Sophia replied. "Leah, seth!" sophia yelled as she ran into leahs arms."hi pumpkin, how are you?"
She said to her. " i want to go swimming can you help me change into my swim suit?" she asked leah.
Leah nodded her head as nodded her head and ran into the forest where leah helped her get her swim suit on.

The rest of the pack got there encluding my dad. They where playing a game of soccer as seth played in the water with sophia. Me, my dad, leah, embry.and jared where sitting in the sand together as i watched sophia playing in the water with seth as they laughed as they splashed each other."will? Will? Hellooo will?" my dad said. "Huh?" i replied as i snapped my eyes away from sophia as pulled them over to my dad. He chuckled."son, i called you more than three times whats up?" he asked as he noticed me glancing at sophia."ohhh i understand now.your day dreaming about your girl". He said with a smirk." dad its just so wierd and strange. Shes just so beautiful. Its like we where a match made from heaven.... Let me rephrase that. She IS heaven". I said to him. " i know exactly what your talking about son. I feel the same way about your mother. Its like nothing in the world could ever be that perfect. But atleast you got it easy". He said to me. I gave him a confused look before asking him what he was talking about.

"Well before your mother was even born. I was crushing on your grandma". He said to me."you mean grandma bella?!?" i said to him. My eyes went wide as i was told my father had a crush on my grandmother. "My dad and the rest of the pack began to laugh at my expression. " yes son, grandma bella.
But anyways i had a crush on her while she and your grandpa edward where together. I knew she loved me too but she loved him more and it was pretty obvious. But once she got pregnant with your mother she got very sick and we had no clue why as we didnt know she was a half and half. All we knew that it was a demon trying to kill her so we where all trying to tell her to let us get it out of her but she wouldnt let us. Her and rose where the only ones that wanted us to keep the baby. But once your mother was born we handed her to your grandma and your mom bit bella and she died. Your grandpa edward brought her back by changing her but when i went to walk out of the room thinking that i lost the love of my life i saw her. I saw your great aunt rose holding your mom. She was just so little and so cute and beautiful. Its like my life flashed before my eyes. Everything just seemed better". He said to me as i could tell his voice started to sound sad. "Oh wow dad thats exactly what i felt when i first saw sophia. It was like i found heaven. She was just so damn beautiful and i dont mean that in a perverted way. I would be anything she wanted me to be". I said to him.

Later that night i brought my beautiful sophia to the cullens house where rose gave her a bath and put her into pink pajamas and made her some dinner. The imprint that i had on sophia was so damn strong it was like a sea of vampires and wolves combined couldnt keep us away from each other. She is my life.