the baby A is coming

Renesmees pov:
I was sitting on the couch when i felt a sharp pain in my stomache.
"Grandpa the babies are coming". I said in a cry".my grandpa ram out of the room to get stuff ready."who do you want in the room renesmee?" my dad said to me."jacob, grandpa, you, mom, dad, rose, and chloe".i said as jacob scooped me up and put me on the hospital bed in grandpas doctor room."okay renesmee i understand that this is going to hurt but baby a is coming you need to push". My grandpa said."i screamed louder than i could imagine."its okay renesmee your doing great".jacob said to me.

It wasnt long after that i heard a tiny little cry."its a boy!" my grandpa said as he dried the blood of of my baby and handed him to me.me and jacob immedietly started to cry as i held my baby in my arms and kissed him."oh my gosh baby hi.your so gorgous.i love you so much ej rio cullen black.im your mommy".i cooed to him."and im your daddy". Jacob said as he kissed me on my head."ness i love you". He said to me."i love you too baby".i replied to him.my son had brown eyes and brown hair and he looked just like my jacob.
I then felt another horrible sharp pain as i passed my baby to jacob.
I coudlnt explain how happy i was to have my 2 favoriate men by my side.one that i call my son and another that i call my husband.my world felt so close to complete.it was just missing one thing...baby B