the engagement

Sophias pov:
It was friday night and i was going over to williams when my aunt nessie and aunt chloe opened the door. "Hey beautiful! william isnt home right now but we have a bit of suprise for you!" my aunt chloe said to me. " okay". I said with a smile. I went into the house and my aunts made me change into a white lacey dress that had a brown belt and some nice sandles. Chloe than did my makeup and curled my hair. We than got in the car.

"Okay put this on". My aunt nessie asked me as she ties a blind fold around me eyes. They guided me for which felt like a really long walk. "Okay sophie i need you to count to twenty and then remove the blind fold". Nessie said to me. I did what they said and removed the blind fold. I couldnt believe what i saw. I was in the purple field that my aunt bella and uncle edward used to go too and still do. There where light strings hanging on the trees and there was a band playing farther in the forest and there stood william. He walked towards me and gave me a kiss. I was in complete shock. The scenery was so gorgous.

"Sophia, i loved you since the day i met you. Are imprint is strong but our love for each other is stronger. I couldn't imagine my life without you. You mean the world to me. I promise to love and protect you through thick and thin. Sophia cullen, will you marry me?" he asked me as he got down on one knee and opening the box to see a beautiful silver dymond ring. Tear flodded down my face. "Yes!" i said. He slid the ring on my finger and stud up and spun me around as i kissed him. We both cried.
"I love you so much". I said to him. "I love you to future mrs black". He said with a grin. I chuckled. "I like that name". I replied as i kissed him again.

We walked back to the cullen house hand in hand to see everyone smiling. I squeeled and showed everyone my ring. Everyone chuckled. "So.... How was it?" my aunt alice asked. "It was amazing. It was the best night of my entire life time". I said with a smile. "Well... I guess i have another wedding to plan!" this is going to be amazing". My aunt alice said. "Well alice... This is my grand daughter so i was kind of hoping that i could plan the wedding this time". My grandma said. My aunt alice sighed. "Of course you can grandma! Alice you can help!" i said. They both smiled.