the end of the fight

Chloes pov:
Me and eddie ran over to emmett and pulled him away as carisle got ahold of rose and esme controlled the rest.
"Stop!" carisle yelled. " thats enough of this. Rose you caused enough damage now everyone get ahold of yourselfs now!" carisle yelled sternly.
"You stupid bitch! You hurt my daughter and i fucking trusted you more than anybody and you had the nerve to go after my grandson and hurt my daughter in long run. I would never go after sophia and then hurt chantelle in the meaning which proovs im alot better of a person then you. Your just a bitch!" bella screamed at rose as she rried to get out of esmes tight grip to get at rose.
"Edward smarten up and get your self together and get a hold of bella and esme get renesmee in the house.

Not long later chantelle came out of the forest with seth."stop!" she yelled as she got in the middle of the fight.
"Look this is my daughter and my decision if i allow will to see sophia or not and in a matter of fact because he imprinted on my daughter its my decision if i allow him to continue walking this earth. But wolfs arent as bad as you think they are and im not going to raise my child to hate them as much as you do. I know that william wont only be a good cousin to sophia but he will protect her and even if they do end up together in the future im not going to think its wrong because there cousins because in the long run there not blood cousins because im not biologically related to you guys. But mom iwant you to know that i love you but this is my decision and i give william my blessing. I want you to leave him alone and i want this to end... Now!" chantelle said in a stern voice as she walked into the house to see pancrazio rose and everyone emmediatly lightened up and i could see the hurt on her face.
We all seperated and went our own ways.

Bella and alice and esme sat in the living room as emmett and rose layed in there bedroom, me and eddie and Jacob and bella and edward stayed with renesmee who was in alot of pai. As carisle said that she sprained her spine but with lots of rest it should heel fairly quickly.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Chantelles pov:
I was in the hallway when bella pulled me into her room." hey sweetie i am suprised at how good you took all this, but again im really proud of you for taking it so well. But you know even though your not related to us by blood your still apart of this family and we will always care about you you know that right?" she said to me. " yeah i know that i just got so fusterated and i had to let my mom know where i stood, i had to let her know that shes sophias grandmother which means as sophias more i draw the lines aswell as pancrazio and that she cant cross them nor can she make any for sophia". I said to her. " i know baby but you are going to be such a good mom and trust me having william as sophias imprint will make it alot easier for you and rio aswell". She said to me as she hugged me.
"Thanks aunt bella your the best". I said to her as i walked out of room.

"Hey beautiful". Chloe said to me as i ran in her and eddies old room and jumped and flattened myself on her bed on my back. "Hey" i said to her with a smile. " you heading out soon? Im going to get seth and leah and aliceandra to bring them back so im leaving now. " she said to me."yeah i think so. Once you guys get back im going to let everyone see sophia and then i will probually head back to my place. Jacob and renesmee and eddie walked into the room and sat down on the bed next to chantelle who was still laying there in her teal belly top and black leggings. " so, are you excited for your first night with your baby?" renesmee asked me as she tickled my stomach for to seconds.
"Yeah im pretty excited. It will be pretty fun". I said to her. "Which part do you mean? The fun of having your baby the first night or the fun that will be happening in the bedroom with rio when sophias sleeping later tonigh" renesmee said as we all laughed. "Trust me there will be none of that tonight". I said. "Mmm well we might make a bit of noise to tonight". Eddie said to chloe with a smile.

A while later chloe was back with the kids. Everyone in the family got s chance to hold the baby. I was laying in my room with pancrazio and sophia when jacob and renesmee and lauren and izzy and aliceandra walked into the room."hey chantelle where going to leave now but i will hopefully see you tommorow". Renesmee said to me as i gave her a hug. Yeah where heading out soon to". I said to her as i said good bye to them as chloe and eddie and the 2 girls where also heading out so i said my goodbye to them to when william came in the room and sat on the edge of the bed as he took sophia out of my arms and gave her a kiss on the forhead."you heading out soon?" i asked him."yeah im leaving now. My dads waiting outside for me, i had to come and say good bye to my princess before i left". He said with a smile. Me and pancrazio grinned."you know will im so happy that she has you". I said to him."me too". Pancrazio so with a grin. "Thanks. I will protect her forever". She said as he kissed her on the head before handing her back to me."are you going to be here tommorow?" he asked me. "Probually". I said to him."okay i will come here tommorow and if your not here i will come by the cottage so i can see sophia". He said as he hugged me before running down the stairs.

My mom came in the room and sat beside me after william left. Pancrazio left the room after handing sophia to my mom." you know i love you right?" she said to me after a few moments of silence. "Yes i know". I replied quietly." baby im so sorry about reacting the way i did. I shouldnt have done that. I know that i can make decisions for sophia but you need to understand that she is my first grandchild so im not used to my baby raiaing her own baby. But i hope you know that even though your not my blood daughter you are still related to me by the heart and i love you so much". She said to me as we hugged and she gave me a kiss on the head.

Overall after all of this happened i think that sophia is in good hands and i am just so happy to finally have my daughter her and have my own little family.

Hey guys next chapter is back to normal where sophia is 3