goodnight

Rosalies pov:
Know one was going to touch my daughter or my grandkids and espececially alex. I walked into chantelles old bedroom to see her seating there on the bed just stairing at the wall. I went and sat beside her.
"Nothing its just im scared mom". She replied. "Theres no need to be scared. Where not going to let nothing happen to you or the kids". I said she sobbed into my chest. "You know... Even though your an adult now your always going to be my baby know matter what". I said to her. "I think that noe would be a could time to give you this. Lauren gave this to me during her pregnancy with you and told me to give it to you when i thought the time was ready. And i think its time". I said as i handed over a envelope to her.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Chantelles pov:
My mom then passed me an envelope and i opened it. It was a letter from my birth mom lauren.

Dear my beautiful baby,
Hello beautiful. Its your birth mommy writing to you. I am pregnant with you write now so im not sure if your a boy or a girl yet but iether gender your going to be petfect. Now that you recieved this letter you might be a kid or an adult but i felt this letter was nessesary so you would have a piece of me to hold onto. Im going to start off by telling you everything you need to know. When i first became pregnant with you your birth father left me to fend for myself. He is a vampire and i am a human. The cullens took me into there home and looked after me really well. I got the option to die or be turned but i didnt want to be turned so i decided to leave you under the care of bella and edward until bella told me rose wanted kids and asked if she and emmett could care for you so i said yes.
Although i wish i was able to watch you grow up but i know that i left you in good hands of your mom and dad rose and emmett. Now you might already have your own kids by the time you read this but if so let them know that grandma loves them so much. Now just because i didnt want to be a vampire doesnt mean i dont like you. You are half human half vampire. You are so extremely special to me and i love you. Now your mother promised me that she would not let your birth father near you and i expect you to keep that promise and you follow through with it. I dont want you anywhere near him hes bad news. I love you so much baby. Just remember im watching over you. Love you to the moon and back,
Lauren❤🌟

The letter made me cry. I never knew to much about my birth mom but i am happy that i received this letter. Tears began to stream down my face as hugged my mom. "I love you so much baby more than you know it". My mom said to me. " i love you too". I said to her as i went and got the kids. " okay sophia your sleeping in here with me and mathew". I said to her. " but mom its to scwishy". She whined. "I dont care sophia just lay down please". I said to her. "Okay but im going to go see william before i go to bed". She said to me. " okay thats fine baby". I said. Me and pancrazio where warming up to the imprint as i knew they where also dating but i guess that doesnt bother me to much.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sophias pov:
We where staying at the cullen house tonight because of the fight with my real grandfather. It scared me a little bit. I went into the livingroom to see william lying on the couch.he smiled as i walked over and sat beside him. I have him a hug and kissed him. "Hi baby. How are you feeling?" i asked him. "Still sore". He replied. I cuddled up to him and placed my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. The blanket was over us as the lights where off and fireplace was on. "We have to all stay here tonight just incase alex comes back". I said to him. "Oh okay. Are you scared?" he asked me."yeah im a bit nervous". I said to him. "Not when im with you im not". I said with a smile. "I feel safe when im with you will". I said to him with a grin. He smiled at me. As i noticed my mom listening from the hallway. She slowly popped her head in.

"Sophia not to much longer. I want you to go to bed soon so we can all find a way to fit in and go to sleep". She said to me. "Okay mom. Ill be there in a minute". I replied. My mom than walked off. "I think you should go to bed now". William said to me. " i dont want too. I want to stay with you". I replied. "I dont think your mom or dad will let you. And plus it will be safer if you slept with them. I cant protect you right now. Alough i would try but i wouldnt be healthy enough. Im to weak at the moment. Go get some sleep and ill see you in the morning". He said. "Okay". I said as he shared a long kiss. "I luv you". He said. " i luv you too". I said as i slowly got up and walked into the bedroom.