the argument

Renesmees pov:
I woke up one morning to see jacob getting ready." where are you going?"
I asked him."im just going out for a bit".he replied."can i come?" i asked him."no ness stay here i want you to get some rest please." he said to me.
I was upset that jake wasnt going to let me go out with him so i figured i would go for a walk on the beach.so i got the babies up and fed and ready and we where out the door and on our way.

Once we got there i was jacob and the pack playing ball.jacob ran over to me. "Nessie what are you doing? I told you to stay in the house". Jacob said to me."i dont have to stay in the house jacob.im allowed to take the babies for a walk on on la push and thats what im doing".i snapped at him
"Ness you just had our babies a couple days ago.you should be resting. Can you please go home nessie please?" he asked me. "No jake. You wouldnt let me come with you this morning so i decided to go out myself.i dont need to listen to you jake".i snapped at him again angerily.
I walked away pushing the buggie leavong jacob standing.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Jacobs pov:
Later that night i went back to the cullens and layed on my bed besides renesmee."hey baby im sorry i over reacted".i said."well im allowed to go out jacob i dont like being in the house all the time.especially with the babies here now i want to be able to take them out and do things with them, not just sit in the house all the time".she said to me."i understand baby.i need to start letting you go out more often im so sorry".i said as i kissed her on the head."its okay jakie i love you".she said to me."i love you to ness".

Now that nessie had our twins my life felt complete.i had a beautiful wife and a handsome son and a beautiful daughter.i dont think i could ask for anything more than this.