baby b is coming

It was then when i started screaming in pain when jacob passed our son to my aunt rose.i started pushing i started to feel more and more weak as i pushed and screamed.jasper then was called into the room as his power to calm people down would help.
It was then when the pain went away after the last push.life totally felt complete when i heard the cries of my new baby girl.i began to cry."aliceandra rose cullen black.i love you to the moon and back im your mom and thats your daddy". I said with a smile as i kissed her head and passed her to jacob."hi beautiful.im your daddy.i wont let nothing bad happen to you.i will protect you forever".jacob said.i already knew that jacob was going to be a great father to our kids.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Bellas pov:
It has been an hour since the babies have arrived.i walked into renesmees bedroom to see jacob and renesmee laying on the bed with the babies.
I walked in with a smile and sat down on the edge of the bed."mind if i hold my grandkids". I said to them with a smile".jacob paced me ej.i looked at him and it immedietly reminded me of jacob.he looked so much like him it was crazy."i baby boy.im your grandma bella". I cooed to him.

I than handed him back to jacob and held my granddaughter Aliceandra.
She was so beautiful just like renesmee."you guys are going to be great parents".i said to them with a smile as i hugged them."thanks bells".
Jacob said as he pecked me on the cheek.that night everyone in the family took turns holding the babies.
I was just so glad to call them my grand kids.it was then when alice painted a nursery for the babies.
Alicandras side of the room was pink and ej's side was blue."thank you so much alice this is amazing".renesmee said in aw as she ran over to alice and gave her a hug."your welcome sweetie".alice responded.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Thank you guys for reading i do not own twilight as i give credit to steohanie meyers and i do not own chloe, chantelle, eddie, or pancrazio and i give those credits to fanfic writer bellanessiecullen.but i do own aliceandra and ej;)