realationship

Williams pov:
Things have changed alot. Me amd my sister are physically 18, emerson, is 17, lauren is 16, ava is 15, izzy is 14 and sophia is 13. Shes getting so big. She came downstairs with her straight long blond hair down to her butt,her beautiful blue eyes and her thin body shape. She was wearing blue jean booty shorts and a black and white stripped belly shirt, white and black converse, and a brown around the shoulder purse.
"Absolutely not!" pancrazio said to her. "Sophia lauren rose cullen, go upstairs and change into something more appropriate. Im not having my 13 year old daughter walking around like shes the new skank of forks". He said to her. Sophia growled as she stomped upstairs and slammed the door.

Not long after sophia went upstairs to change her clothes there was a knock at the door. It turned out to be her boyfriend evan. I knew sophia had a boy friend as i wasnt to thrilled about it but all i want to go is be able to protect her as she goes through this tricky phase in her life. Chantelle allowed him to come inside and wait for her moments later chantelle came running down the stairs and into evans arms giving him a peck on the cheek before running to me and giving me a hug. " by willy i will be back later". She said to me with a smile."ok". I said to her. Sophia left that evening.

I ended up leaving a while after sophia left with evan but i came back later that night to see sophia. As i went to enter the porch i heard sniffling. I looked on the bench to see sophia sitting there rapped up in a balk crying with her mascara running down her face. I said beside her and pulled her closer to me as she put her head on on chest." sophia whats the matter?" i asked her. " evan broke up with me". She stuttered as she continued to sob. "Well why did he do that?" i asked her trying to hide the fact that i wanted to rip his head off of his shoulders for breaking my girls heart."he thought that i was cheating on him with you. He said that he can tell by the way we look at eachother that we like eachother". She said to me. "Really? I never noticed".i replied.

" william? Do you like me more than nust a friend or an imprint?" she whispered."let me put it this way. I love you". I said to her with a smile. " i love you to". She replied. We began to kiss. Her lips where so soft.
That night i brought sophia to her cabin."good night beautiful". I said to her with a grin." night willy. Are you coming over tommorow?" she asked me. "Yes im coming over tommorow to see you". I said to her. " i love you". I said before giving her a kiss and running out into the forest.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sophias pov:
I entered the house and shut the door to see my mom and dad sitting on the couch." hello baby how was your day with evan?" my mom asked me as i sat beside her. " not to good. Me and evan ended up breaking up because he thought i liked william more than him but than i thought to myself and realized it was true. Me and willy are dating now and we had our first kiss". I said to them. As they looked shocked.

"Oh wow. Well the only rule i have is no sex before marriage". My mom said to me. " but what if in the future we want to".i said to my mom. " well i guess you can as long as you are protected. You guys are allowed to sleep in the same bed". My mom said to me. I was really suprised that she said that. I didnt think that she was going to take all this very well all i know is that i love william so much