Pickle Diane Cheese Jr!

Pinkie and Cheese are busy raising their triplets. "Pickle! Diane! Cheese Junior! Calm down nap time!" Yelled Pinkie. The little foals immediately hopped into their cribs and fell fast asleep. "Nothing to it," laughed Pinkie. "Nothing to it indeed," replied Cheese taking Pinkie in his arms in a great big giant hug. They couldn't be happier.

Meanwhile, at Canterlot, Celestia is explaining to Twilight what she meant in that letter. "I once went to an alternate universe," started Celestia, "and there I fell in love with its Sombra. We were pledged to be married but the evil alternates of my sister and myself killed the good Sombra. I barely escaped. Thanks to him, I did. Now I'm pregnant with his foal. The love crystal he gave me before he died. It must be the reason we are still so connected though the good Sombra is dead. It must've been a reproduction jewel. I don't know what else it could be. Far as I know, umbrums don't reproduce without help." Twilight doesn't know what to say other than, "at least, you're having a foal and that means your no good nephew won't take the throne." Celestia can't argue that considering her nephew is a royal pain even to her and Luna both. Luna also happens to be pregnant with her first of the two foals she will have within her lifetime.