Spectacle's First Day of Pony Kindergarten

Before her next shoot, Rara takes Spectacle to her first day of Kindergarten. Spectacle is shy and scared. Rara reassures her that everything will be okay as she walks in with her and drops her off. Spectacle is not the only new one to Kindergarten, they all are.

Spectacle actually ends up adjusting just fine to her first day of Kindergarten and has already made a new friend by recess

Spectacle actually ends up adjusting just fine to her first day of Kindergarten and has already made a new friend by recess. She couldn't be happier. Just the same, she keeps telling herself "baby steps, baby steps." Spectacle is just glad to have a friend. That's all she could ever ask for. She actually ends up making two new friends in a filly named Daisy Drop and Lily Paddy.

After another five hours of shooting, Rara returns home worn out and in need of a break. She gets one considering Spotlight is out at his new music shop working. She gets all the time to herself until two hours later when she goes and picks up Spectacle.

On the walk home, Rara asked Spectacle, "how'd your first day go?"
"Well," replied Spectacle, "I made some new friends too. Their names are Daisy Drop and Lily Paddy. They're sweet."
"I'm glad to hear that," replies Rara with a grin.
"Who's up for ice cream?" Asks Rara.
"Me!" Replies Spectacle.
"Then let's go," replies Rara and they walk to the ice cream shop before going home for the day. It was truly a great, yet busy, day for all of them. They can definitely agree on that.