Celestia Gets in Touch with Sombra

'Dear Sombra,' wrote Celestia, 'we need to discuss a matter in secret. Meet me at the old Castle of the Two Sisters. This is important. I mean very important. It's about your daughter. Celestia'
She immediately sends it and he receives it within the day. He agrees to the letter and to meet her at the designated meeting place.

The next day, Sombra meets Celestia and Sunburst at the Castle of the Two Sisters. Celestia tells her daughter to hide until she's signaled to come out and reveal herself.
"What'd you call me here for anyway?" Snapped Sombra.
"To meet your daughter," replied Celestia.
"My what?" Asked a confused Sombra.
"Your daughter," Celestia repeats.
She nods for Sunshine to come forward. As soon as Sombra sees her, Celestia sees something in him change. She sees him smile and as he smiles the evilness and hatred drain from him and he becomes the good umbrum Celestia remembers from long ago in that alternate reality where all the villains were good and all the princesses were evil tyrants and dictators. She's glad to see him back to who he used to be. She can't help but cry tears of joy. Sunburst goes and hugs her dad and Sombra hugs her back. His dark heart has been cleansed forever by the love of his daughter. A few days after this, Celestia and Sombra get married without any hitches. "I guess ponies do change," says Luna to Celestia afterwards, "huh?"
"Indeed they do," replies Celestia to her sister with a smile.