Twilight and Cadance Call a Secret Meeting

One day, Cadance and Twilight finally agree they've had enough of Celestia and Luna's mom. They agree to meet in secret that night to discuss it. The designated meeting place: the park where Cadance always used to take Twilight back when she was still Twilight's foalsitter. That night, the two meet in a secret room underneath the old slide to discuss their plans. "Celestia and Luna's mom has gotten way to powerful. She's more of a royal dictator. How do you stop a legend from coming true?" Cadance asks Twilight.
"I am not sure. I'll need some time to figure that out," Twilight replies. Twilight then goes to hit the books and Cadance returns back to her husband and daughter. She hopes Twilight can figure it out fast and soon. Eventually the true Alicorns will find out that Twilight and Cadance are artificial and that's what scares them. After all, Cadance was at first a Pegasus and Twilight was at first a unicorn. After a week on the books, Twilight finally finds what they need in a book titled: Alicorn Royalty and Alicorn Legends and Artifacts. Twilight calls a secret meeting with Cadance back under the slide in that secret room. "I found a book that should help us. One page says that 'in order to stop the Alicorn Retaking of legend, you have to bind the wings of the Alicorn(s) in charge and use a spell to block their magic and throw them down from a city in the clouds.' It looks like we are going to need some help. Call in Fluttershy." Cadance and Twilight call up Fluttershy and tell her what's going on. "Why me?" She asks. "Why not Rainbow Dash?"
"Because you are sweet, gentle, and kind. No pony will ever disobey a word you say. Besides, royalty love soft spoken ponies like yourself," replies Twilight. Fluttershy agrees and that day they put the plan into motion. Fluttershy manages to get Sunsong, Celestia and Luna's mom, Harmonia, and sadly Celestia and Luna. "We are sorry for this," Twilight, Cadance, and Fluttershy whisper as they bind their wings with rope and metal bands and use a spell to prohibit their Alicorn Magic. They then use the chariot to take them away to Cloudsdale. "Why are you turning on me and my sister?" Celestia asks Twilight. "I was your teacher. I trusted you." Celestia is mad now. Actually, she's ticked off. "My sister is right," adds Luna, "I get that I was Nightmare Moon but that's no reason to get rid of me especially by such means." Twilight knows they're right but she ignores them and sadly and regrettably signals Fluttershy to drop them over the edge of Cloudsdale. This calls off the invasion of the Lost Alicorn Tribe. Twilight actually put a safe spell on Celestia and Luna without Cadance knowing so they are fine. The sisters are relieved. When they get up and look beside them though, their sister, mom, and Harmonia lay dead and motionless. The sisters tear up. They're both mad now. They're mad to the point Luna turns back into Nightmare Moon and Celestia turns into Dark Light Mare better known as Solaris. Sombra and his daughter see this from afar. She's in tears and her father tries to comfort her. Luna's children are also in tears. "Have our mommas really tuned evil?" They ask. The only reply their dads can give them is the answer yes which just makes them cry even more.