Rara's First Ever Movie Gig

AJ just got a call from Rara. "AJ!" She squealed over the phone, "I just got gigged for my first movie ever!!!"
"I'm so excited for you!" Replies AJ.
"I'm excited too!" Rara replies, "I start filming tomorrow!"
"Congrats and enjoy!" Replies AJ and then she hangs up.

"Rara does it all, that's for sure," sighs AJ before going back in to play with Hay Bail and the children.

Back in Canterlot, Rara is meeting all her movie crew before they start filming tomorrow. The crew really like the young star and see she has great potential and was definitely the right choice. "See you at filming tomorrow!" They shout as she leaves. She smiles and heads home to see her family before her first film shoot tomorrow. She needs to see her family before all the chaos tomorrow.

Back at her house, Rara plays with her daughter Spectacle. She needs the peace and quiet. She needs the calm. "Momma movie star?" Asks Spectacle.
"Soon. Starting tomorrow," replies Rara.

The following day, Rara gets to the set bright and early. She does really well at filming. The crew even tells her that she's doing a great job. They couldn't be prouder of her. She returns home after five-seven hours of shooting scenes. She's glad to come home and cuddle her daughter. Spectacle's glad to see her momma after a long time without her. Spectacle is a momma's girl after all.