Angelous Prt. 5

"Hmm?" Said AJ, "I wonder how Twilight and the others are doing back in Ponyville? Life is kind of dull and scheduled around here

"Hmm?" Said AJ, "I wonder how Twilight and the others are doing back in Ponyville? Life is kind of dull and scheduled around here." She's bored out of her mind when Braeburn and Hay Bail come running in and shout: "the other ponies have turned on the princesses. Twilight needs you. The rest of them have betrayed her and she other princesses!" AJ hears this and rushes to catch the first train back to Ponyville to help her friend. At least, she's loyal and never abandons any pony.

Back in Ponyville, AJ manages to track down Twilight and the other princesses. "Twilight, Cadance, Celestia, Luna, what's goin' on?" AJ asks.
"Angel pony, mysterious message, ponies turned on us, help," replies Twilight as she runs alongside AJ and the other princesses. AJ is determined to help the princesses and they reluctantly let her. "Who told them the things that turned them against you?" Inquired AJ.
"An angel pony named Angelous," replied Cadance, "his warning of us ending Equestria turned them against us and we have to find him to figure out how to prevent this from happening."
"At least they're letting me help," she says to herself. They continue their journey to find Angelous and prevent his warning, his prophecy.