Cadance and Twilight go Visit AJ

A week later, Cadance and Twilight go and visit AJ. AJ sure is happy to see them. She hugs them in surprise and shock. "What are you two doing here?" She asks.
"Cadance missed you and wanted to see you again," explained AJ.
"We can chat later. I have to get down to the rodeo. I'm rodeo queen ya know, but you can watch," AJ says before she heads out the door.
When the rodeo starts, AJ sees Cadance and Twilight in the stands ready to cheer her on. AJ can't help but smile about. Rara sings the Appleloosa anthem as AJ walks in. It's the perfect rodeo. Braeburn is proud of his cousin. "She's the best rodeo pony and rodeo queen out there," he sighs to himself.

After the rodeo finishes, AJ finally gets a chance to talk with her friends. "I've been busy between my foals and the rodeo circuit," AJ tells them, "it's exciting and all, but I still miss Ponyville. How are the others?"
"They're fine," replies Twilight.
"How long are you staying?" AJ asks.
"Five days or so," the two princesses reply.
"Braeburn will house you," AJ replies.
"Sure thing," replies Braeburn. He takes them to their quarters for the week.

The following days, the princesses spend all the time they have remaining with AJ at both the rodeo and otherwise. The five days soon pass and the princesses return to both Ponyville and the Crystal Empire to take their respective roles once again. AJ liked seeing her friends again. She needed that. She needed to see those familiar faces. Now she has and she no longer feels like the homesick AJ she was when she first arrived in Appleloosa and for that she's glad and can't help but smile.